no meme

You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

Default Re: Casual 9er Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nebjiamn View Post
    [FONT="][/FONT]

Member thankful for this post:

Hally 

speaking of which, one of the reasons i read hally v for those earlier interactions was because i noticed she was pposting from phone due to the ?s and i felt her responses both tonally and time-wise felt very pure for someone who was phoenposting which is known to inhibit both of those things quite a bit

inb4 hally's on an ipad and this is always how she posts in ww games

speaking of which, one of the reasons i read hally v for those earlier interactions was because i noticed she was pposting from phone due to the ?s and i felt her responses both tonally and time-wise felt very pure for someone who was phoenposting which is known to inhibit both of those things quite a bit

It?s a good read. I?ve always thought those that phone post with good tonne are likely to be town

alien shapeshifter Member Hally's Avatar

having said that it looks like everyone but rask is here so i'll add on that i think sunbae hs come off a bit wolfy to me as well.

i think his memes went on a teeny bit longer than i expected they would. plus the way he piggybacked on hally and presented it to zack in a "hey guess what i think hally's a wolf too, but guess why" felt a bit performative and pocket-y to zack and also less focused on solving hally's alignment and more about gaining favor for sharing the read. plus i thought it was kind of silly when he actually revealed his reasoning that it was, afaict, basically the exact same reason zack had already given, so the nuance of his read seemed almost made up
    yeah, agreed

i also didn’t like how after i corrected him on getting some things wrong in my posts he just left it there, whereas i feel like if v!sunbae had a wolf read on me he felt good about and then i told him he was mixing stuff up in my posts he would go back, read them again and then say “alright, after rereading my read on hally is now X”

something something lacking villagery curiosity

i just wonder if w!him found someone he thought he could push convincingly then was caught off guard by how i responded so he got stuck and just dropped it

and ill piggyback off that post to say i think the way zack came about that read felt villagery and very similar to how he was poking people day 1 in the last org game i played, in particular the way he prodded ladd and questioned him but never made it a humongous deal. similar vibes here

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae View Post
    It?s a good read. I?ve always thought those that phone post with good tonne are likely to be town
    lol

ok you won me over

its because you're phone posting

no meme
    it seems to only happen when i do “go advanced” so maybe i just won’t do that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hally View Post
    it seems to only happen when i do “go advanced” so maybe i just won’t do that lol
    oh true, advanced mode is only for those with frontal cortexes. those characters are locked down for us simpletons hence the ?s

lol ipad, i’m not bop :wowee:

unfortunately i must inform you that i exclusively phone post in every single game i play lol

benneh is a VILLAGER

(or pocketing me )

If I could explain my reads better then I would.

unfortunately i must inform you that i exclusively phone post in every single game i play lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sign.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	25947  

Hally 

vote: vulgard

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard View Post
    If I could explain my reads better then I would.
    I've decided I can help explain your read on me

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

side note: if at some point i cross the threshold from memey/jokey to obnoxious just lmk

vote: vulgard

Is this just because I didn't answer any of your questions, or just a follow-up to what you said about me before?

lol

ok you won me over
    If I said I have about the team actually being you/zack based on the way he didn't want to actually talk to me about werewolf stuff when I finally started talking about things for a second, the way you accused me of pocketing him, and then took another post to talk about why he was villagery all while others were expressing skepticism of me already (as in, its a good spot to make zack look good today while people are skeptical on me) would you say:

a. bad read
    b. makes sense but wrong
    c. stick to the memes you clearly aren't in your werewolf mood yet
    d. actually correct but you'll never believe me if i say this

thats supposed to say mild concerns but it eats my arrow brackets

Is this just because I didn't answer any of your questions, or just a follow-up to what you said about me before?
    both i guess?

i think your wallpost (specifically wrt me) was kinda wolfy and that’s why i’m voting you

you could help me see why it’s not by engaging with me and answering my questions but i’m not voting you for not doing that

sunbae where’s your head at on me and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae View Post
    If I said I have about the team actually being you/zack based on the way he didn't want to actually talk to me about werewolf stuff when I finally started talking about things for a second, the way you accused me of pocketing him, and then took another post to talk about why he was villagery all while others were expressing skepticism of me already (as in, its a good spot to make zack look good today while people are skeptical on me) would you say:

a. bad read
    b. makes sense but wrong
    c. stick to the memes you clearly aren't in your werewolf mood yet
    d. actually correct but you'll never believe me if i say this
    D for sure

Zack 

both i guess?

i think your wallpost (specifically wrt me) was kinda wolfy and that’s why i’m voting you

you could help me see why it’s not by engaging with me and answering my questions but i’m not voting you for not doing that
    I don't know how to answer your questions.

I don't know how to answer your questions.
    what specifically are you struggling to answer?

D for sure
    Real answer is mkre along the lines of: not a terrible thought but probably too sunbae centric for you to develop a good/accurate read on the solve for the game. If the wolf read was on vulgard instead of you how does that shape your read on me / zack? Why can’t I just be a villager with a correct or incorrect read on Zack and a wolf read on you? Why does Zack get joined onto a team with me just because of my interactions?

like, it’s an elaborate thought in a way but I don’t believe you believe it regardless of your alignment l

what specifically are you struggling to answer?
    It's yet another one of these scenarios where I post something in the earlygame, people ask me questions about it, and I don't know how to answer them because I have no idea how I arrived at any of my conclusions. If I had something concrete to tell you, then I would, but the issue is that I don't feel like I have anything concrete to latch onto at the moment. So I just posted whatever was on my mind, without thinking too hard about how it sounded.

See, I know that you'll probably find this response underwhelming, but that's why I didn't want to answer your questions in the first place. I can't.

first you say you like that i questioned monty for the same issues you had, and you say zack was uncharitable towards me and i responded well, so at this point you like my posts. but then you say zack and sunbae made you think again? i don?t get why. zack came away from our exchange with the same impression as you ? that my response was good ? and sunbae got things wrong in my posts, i pointed them out and then he dropped his read, so all of that should be a wash and you should still like my posts, right?

i also don?t like how you say i gave the same thoughts as you had on monty and bart and you ?can?t reasonably call it wolfy.? okay, so don?t? the wording you?re using makes it sound like you were hoping you could wolf read me, but if you like my thoughts and think my response to pressure was good why don?t you just town read me? i don?t get why you?re hedging so much with this ?i feel like someone is being uncharitable but idk who??? gth not hally??? it doesn?t really follow from what you?ve said.
    Say, this. I don't know why I didn't townread you in that post. I just didn't.
    I don't know why Zack and Sunbae dissecting your posts made me look at them after initially liking them. I just did.

There's really no deeper explanation.

And in regards to my Ender read, well. I thought it was kinda towny that he came in just to post three times with nothing significant and leave. Although that's not exactly solid reasoning, obviously.

I guess I can say that I wasn't "hoping" to wolfread you. I initially liked your posts, then I saw Zack and Sunbae talk about them and I went "hey, maybe I shouldn't be townreading Hally, maybe I'll agree with them after re-reading Hally's posts with these thoughts in mind." Then I re-read them and went "eh."

Idk if this was helpful in the slightest but there you go.

thanks, it was kinda helpful yeah

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast