Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Casual december game

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

Default Re: Casual december game

Early vibes from people with posts memorable enough for me to read to some degree

Towny:
    Pizza
    Monty
    Hollowkatt
    Cape

Neutral
    Visor

Scummy
    Ender
    Taffy

I'll leave you guys to figure out the "why" on each, as I'm off to make dinner.
    Aliases Yakostovian

mad, bad, dangerous to know Member hollowkatt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I want to believe you believe that, but he's already reading incomprehension towntell'd himself immediately after rand so.

I don't know if I will believe that, but I will weigh one singular mostly reliable towntell against scumtells and solving for the remainder.

It's a pretty hefty one. I'd value it as much as like 9/10 true alignment cop check, 1/10 wrong check.
    I don't believe in towntells

mad, bad, dangerous to know Member hollowkatt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I wish to neither pocket nor buddy but specifically holla at HollowKatt and say, lettuce neighbor.

Not a claim. Not a masonry. Two people of unknown alignment working closely together for a solve this game.

Why?

Because I'd like to try that at least once before I die IRL with you. You are an interesting person and I have yet to town-town with you once IIRC?
    sure why not

the only semi-solid read I currently have is you're weird and I'm not sure if I trust you. I remember you opening weirdly in a mash maybe it was and you flipped wolf and this opening reminded me of that opening, which is why I voted for you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456