Default Re: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG View Post
    I missed you too hk
    swag

Member thankful for this post:

mad, bad, dangerous to know Member hollowkatt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    A quick note about WW theory and how I will play this game. Note that the arguments and facts presented here are indisputable, and that I will not engage in arguments about them, because those arguments are you wasting everyone else's time about meta that is well and comprehensively established. Go make reads so we can read you.

I've reflected on my role and realized that there is a GTO play for me in this game, and therefore I am compelled to pursue it. I am going to brute force my clearness immediately upon the opening of the thread.

I am hard-claiming, and I will never be rescinding. I am the MD. When it becomes prudent I will provide my peek.

Benefits:

1. I will survive tonight: I do not believe the wolves are able to kill me tonight, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would ever do this as the MD. I believe that this decision reduces the importance of the MD cover to be provided by all of you to the point of it being negligible. The wolves have already been outplayed, as it were.

2. I'm lock clear: All of you already know I'm lock clear, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would do this as a wolf. You know this for at least two reasons. First, this is the easiest, lowest-stress, lowest-demand game to wolf in that I've ever played in (except for turbos). I have no need to complicate my life, as a wolf, by open-claiming on thread open, when all Ihave to do is provide like a C-level wolf game to probably win. This is the rare instance where you literally [i]know[i] that I have a billion other options as a wolf, AND that I would pursue probably ALL of them before pursuing this. Second, I engage in FPS exceedingly rarely, which necessarily means that I *know* that this will look WEIRD and SHOCKING to you. There is no merit to a wolf play that instantly generates WEIRD and SHOCKED responses that I would be obligated to finesse and manage for the remainder of the game. As a villager, which I am, the burden is totally on you to not **** up and lynch me. Makes my life super awesome.

3. There are only 13 players you need to try to read, rather than 14: I have already provided a "free" peek of me in a game with a mere 15 players. Our win equity is dramatically improved by my being entirely off the table for the entire game.

Conclusion:

The burden of sound reasoning is now entirely upon you. I am the MD, and thus a villager, and thus lock clear. The game is immediately simpler than it would otherwise have been, because of my decision. Now, let us enjoy that benefit and win the game.

Also, to preempt a lengthy and pointless discussion.

It is NOT dumb to ponder this post and convince yourself of its wisdom. That is your obligation as a villager, and I encourage you to think it over for as long as it takes to quell your (initially valid but ultimately unnecessary) concerns.

It IS dumb to, AFTER doing that pondering, conclude that I'm "neutral" or "wolfy." That is legitimately stupid, and I won't entertain it. ONE of the reasons it is a stupid conclusion is that the upside of this play as a wolf is absolutely DWARFED by the upside of this play as a villager. There is no equivalency between the EV gain for wolf-me in this position and villager-me in this position. They're universes apart. That means I wouldn't DO the poorer option of the two (by extension, wolf-me also wouldn't BELIEVE that I could convince the entire game of the truth of these assertions for the entire game, which as an end-game wolf I would have to believe if this strategem were to be worth pursuing). A SECOND reason that conclusion is stupid is that the EV bonus of oding this as a wolf is COMPLETELY DWARFED by me baseline wolf EV anyway. Anything that complicates my wolfing life is RIDICULOUSLY stupid for me to do, given that my wolfing life is ALREADY one of the smoothest, highest expectation wolfing lives in WW history anyway. A THIRD reason that conclusion is stupid is that you would probably have to worry about being EXPLOITED by this gambit in order to get there. However, I have NEVER engaged in this, or any similar, gambit in my entire career, meaning that if there IS exploitation to be had with this play, it is in FUTURE GAMES, not this game. For these reasons, pressuring me is extremely wolfy and should not be engaged in by any villager, ever, in this game. There will be no less productive pursuit than that in this game.

Sucks for the wolves when meta is wielded this brutally, but my allegiance is plain and my strategy perfect. Get #rekt
    I wish I was as cool as Visor
    ftfy

mad, bad, dangerous to know Member hollowkatt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    Vote: Syn

welcome back bronana
    I forgot you were playing.

best post so far.

Nice pasta Ephe
    i'd honestly call his naked votes post better lol

best post so far.

Nice pasta Ephe

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    I forgot you were playing.
    if you are not a villager feel free to laugh at me

if you are, read on:

you are a potato. your friends think you are a potato. they went out of their way to defend you and your potatoey ways because they know that your potatoey moves will get you mislynched if you are a villager.

they all think you were a villager. i kinda agree with them from some read of your mu games but I trust their reads on you more.

i understand that you want to do potatoey shit like vote me for some completely asinine reasons that make sense to only a select handful of root vegetables in the garden patch. let me be clear. if you make this vote tomorrow and you are a villager we will lose. and everyone will call you a potato and you will deserve it for your potato vote on me.

i am saying potato a lot to emphasise how terrible i think your play has been regardless of your alignment. think you are worse than useless in 100% of games from this single sample size. i do not need to ever play another game with you to confirm this. you post absolute nonsense and demand lynches for mindboggling (if any!) reasons.

you are king potato of potato mountain.

but i think you are a villager more than the other players in this game.

so i ask of you, to stop being a ing potato for once in this game and do something useful.

Members thankful for this post (4):

if you are, read on:

you are a potato. your friends think you are a potato. they went out of their way to defend you and your potatoey ways because they know that your potatoey moves will get you mislynched if you are a villager.

they all think you were a villager. i kinda agree with them from some read of your mu games but I trust their reads on you more.

i understand that you want to do potatoey shit like vote me for some completely asinine reasons that make sense to only a select handful of root vegetables in the garden patch. let me be clear. if you make this vote tomorrow and you are a villager we will lose. and everyone will call you a potato and you will deserve it for your potato vote on me.

i am saying potato a lot to emphasise how terrible i think your play has been regardless of your alignment. think you are worse than useless in 100% of games from this single sample size. i do not need to ever play another game with you to confirm this. you post absolute nonsense and demand lynches for mindboggling (if any!) reasons.

so i ask of you, to stop being a ing potato for once in this game and do something useful.
    This statement appears to be a playful, trollish expression of confidence and nonchalance. The language used is exaggerated and filled with sarcasm, irony, and humor, and it does not seem to convey any serious message or intention.

Visor 

Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 View Post
    This statement appears to be a playful, trollish expression of confidence and nonchalance. The language used is exaggerated and filled with sarcasm, irony, and humor, and it does not seem to convey any serious message or intention.
    having been there for the actual context of visors pasta this post is twice as funny to me lol

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

if you are, read on:

I agree, but for real (lol) I am wondering what prompted that post from hk.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

also Visor changed his avie, he is outed. Go nuts folks
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Visor 

rask's posts are cute enough

also Visor changed his avie, he is outed. Go nuts folks
    i changed it a couple times

the first time was because i was sick of old metal face

the second time was because zack reminded me that it was actually edse's avatar and i refuse to not be a unicorn

the best thing about the hoya seer claim pasta

is that the village got swept in that game lmao

was it the champs game? think i caught bits of it live lol

lmao, promissing

classic

wow where to begin

an embarrassment to be associated with this game or the village.

Raskolinov, ladd. done with ww and hopefully permbanned.

Ephemeral, quite possibly the worst werewolf player of all time. never has one man posted that many words in a game and been so wrong, so often. painful to even skim your posts. we always hear about these old school players being good back in the day, but they are all just pretty much terrible thinkers and have no clue what is going on most of the time. you don't even get credit for re-reads cause you did 0 critical thinking, just pure aids busy work.

YOLOSWAG really just gave up today and didn't bother thinking about anything even tho the game could've easily been figured out. the idea that you believed inanity's claim is just lol @ you. i can't really harp on it cause you put in effort this game and weren't a complete disaster like ladd.

Dyachei made A LOT OF GOOD POSTS, i guess he is the village mvp? either him or myself.

Hk, Logic, Wisdom, awful village leaders, just awful. once Syn and myself were dead, the woofs ran the entire game.

EnderWiggin should probably be given a werewolf vacation for what he did in this game (he didn't post for TWO GAME DAYS despite posting elsewhere on pog) but we have pussy mods so nothing will happen even tho that is like a cardinal sin. i like the idea that he immediately inned to GoT tho, very classy move.

i thought the woofs were mostly all terrible and struggling except for noraplus, who played well, so id probably give him woof MVP. whoever led the night actions also MVP. PZelda i guess?

Silverkeith i knew you would suggest an FPS with that Visor thing. almost came back to bite you. but i admire the balls. ended up working

Members thankful for this post (4):

Quote Originally Posted by noraplus View Post
    was it the champs game? think i caught bits of it live lol
    ah it was on pog years ago

like somewhere around 2013 or so iirc?

also the actual seer (not hoya) got modkilled iirc for the loss

truly a classic pog ww game

ah it was on pog years ago

like somewhere around 2013 or so iirc?
    oooh old, disgusting

walls of shitposts

this site is dank

also the actual seer (not hoya) got modkilled iirc for the loss

truly a classic pog ww game
    I've been reading old mashes for the past month or so, Last night I got to CT's Disneyland mash, Gabe claimed you and he were masons (as w/w).

The best part is it was another postgame of yelling at Digger lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG View Post
    walls of shitposts

this site is dank
    we do have a high grade shitpost lineup

I legit think Yolo/NL are wolfy for not engaging with me. ffs u slimy soabs

Members thankful for this post (2):

I legit think Yolo/NL are wolfy for not engaging with me. ffs u slimy soabs
    nah visor never engages anyone

but yolo? their chances of being a wolf are several percentages above rand. several percentages, i tell you!

Yolo/Visor/nora. that was ez. what a bunch of noobs.

I've been reading old mashes for the past month or so, Last night I got to CT's Disneyland mash, Gabe claimed you and he were masons (as w/w).

The best part is it was another postgame of yelling at Digger lmao.
    god i played so bad in that game lol

it was my first game back from a ww break and i was so rusty (plus first time mash wolfing lol)

my other mash wolf games have been much better lol

(loldigger)

I’m pretty mad that Sunbae didn’t follow my request to be randed wolf. The only reason I inned was to have the chance to power wolf with YOLO and roflstomp this town of potatoes.

(YOLO: I had it all planned out where we nk Dyachei n1, leave slank-cover ladd and Visor alive to give town paranoia and quietly inspire misyeets and chillax while doing some elite distancing from our third partner.)

Anyway, just another town game but at least in this list I probably won’t be perceived to be as dangerous as 4-5 other villagers and hope people here won’t be inting like your typical MU 15er.
    So this is what will happen:
    - I’ll be casually cleared by everyone
    - 2-3 players will call me their top townread on D1
    - prob postcap within the 1/4 mark
    - a bunch of you will tinfoil on me D2/3 if I don’t hit a wolf
    - I’ll bury the wolf at F5

message to the wolves only
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    This will probably make the wolves read me as VT but I’ll be breadcrumbing my role at some point
    god i played so bad in that game lol

it was my first game back from a ww break and i was so rusty (plus first time mash wolfing lol)

my other mash wolf games have been much better lol

(loldigger)
    I told Katze how I vigged you to end Haters 3 and now they’re jealous.

did you ever read the SSB mash from 2016 on mu baudib?

greatest wolf mash team ever assembled (mostly)

Yolo/Visor/nora. that was ez. what a bunch of noobs.
    replace nora with ladd

the law of ladd randing w in small games

Visor 

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast