Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 View Post
    How dare you.
    Dont maj.

I WANT VISOR TO HAVE THE TIME
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

U fools. Its me ofc I am going to meme the next 24 lmao
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Raskol is an OUTED WOLF

i D E T E C T E D motion at his place last night

Members thankful for this post (2):

mad, bad, dangerous to know Member hollowkatt's Avatar

Probably an attempt to lmfao spew ladd as a bussed. The proper response as a villager is just lol, shrug and forget about it.
    no I don't think so because again wisdom is the only player on the ladd wagon, ladd wasn't drawing a plethora of suspicion during the run up to EOD and during it, and the proper response to "why did this villager die it doesn't make sense" isn't "shrug and move on" wtf?

baudib1

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    i saw someone (hollowkatt?) mention something about eod being chaotic

maybe fmpov it was different because i was always going back to zelda and voting logic was just trying to make something happen at eod but it didn't feel very chaotic to me, it felt like pzelda was going to die there 90% of the time at least

(and i also thought it didn't super mattered who died because we'd just poison the other)
    I read it as chaotic because while pzeldas wagon never really wavered at least two competing wagons sprung up and votes were flying pretty thick. I respect the folks that stayed the course on pzelda tho.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    no I don't think so because again wisdom is the only player on the ladd wagon, ladd wasn't drawing a plethora of suspicion during the run up to EOD and during it, and the proper response to "why did this villager die it doesn't make sense" isn't "shrug and move on" wtf?

baudib1
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Isnt it just Ender though?

I am looking forward HKs findings re Wisdom (for legal purpose this is a joke - see my first d2 post - but since he offered to look into, I wanna see what he comes up with )
    wisdom was killed because they weren't getting chopped. I've been through the ISO and there's very very little that you could wolf read her off of and a push there is semi-outing, therefore NK.

ok visor I'm done caring about wisdom now.

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    Raskol is an OUTED WOLF

i D E T E C T E D motion at his place last night
    The proper play for a villager is to provide cover to your fellow town PR. Not reveal them pal.

You are outed.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    lol
    makes sense to do due diligence instead of shrug move on. my vote is attempting to shame baudib into being not bad.

wisdom was killed because they weren't getting chopped. I've been through the ISO and there's very very little that you could wolf read her off of and a push there is semi-outing, therefore NK.

ok visor I'm done caring about wisdom now.
    Why them over Visor or me?

How about we vote a wolf HK?

Dont take my words badly. Its the wording of your post in repky to Syn which makes me think thats not what you are doing rn

Why them over Visor or me?
    both of you could in theory be pushed. It would be hard but not as outing as pushing wisdom would have been. You have too many shitposts and visor is well visor.

vote: sk
    ok

that's one off from maj innit

I’m definitely within my wolfrange.
    One day people will say “Baudib trolls a lot as a wolf” and I will point to this game.

I’m definitely within my wolfrange.
    One day people will say “Baudib trolls a lot as a wolf” and I will point to this game.
    I expect everyone currently here to be within their wolf range.

Still not at home but my only take from these few pages is that Dya and Ender are really likely town and I'd put them up a tier. I think they're wrong about me in a townie way, like they don't really know my alignment.

I feel Visor is somewhat townie but I'd also say that wolf!visor would try to townside here aside from like pushing me I guess. I think I just have him poe'ed bc I think most other players are townier.

I don't have a take on HK. "He could still be a wolf" feels accurate to describe him rn.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith View Post
    Still not at home but my only take from these few pages is that Dya and Ender are really likely town and I'd put them up a tier. I think they're wrong about me in a townie way, like they don't really know my alignment.

I feel Visor is somewhat townie but I'd also say that wolf!visor would try to townside here aside from like pushing me I guess. I think I just have him poe'ed bc I think most other players are townier.

I don't have a take on HK. "He could still be a wolf" feels accurate to describe him rn.
    hit me with your hottest of hot takes. The ones that make you shiver in the night when they pop into your brain

Drunk pop in

hit me with your hottest of hot takes. The ones that make you shiver in the night when they pop into your brain
    My only controversial take is baudi as a wolf I think. And ender being town. Aside from that I'm in general agreeance with threadstate aside from me.

I have Yolo as Poe also. I guess there might be merit in the Yolo clear but I haven't checked that part yet.

Unordered between tiers

Ladd
    -------
    Syn
    Eph
    Ender
    C4
    Rask
    --------
    Dya
    -------
    HK
    Visor
    Yolo
    --------
    Baudi

I guess I'm rereading D1 for a bit. I'm bothered by the 5 player townie clump I've got because I vaguely feel they are townie but got no strong reasons to really clear any of them. I haven't talked about Ender I think but I feel his current approach is townie.

I also don't think HK/Visor/Yolo are paired between themselves for their D2 approach of instavoting me. There's at most one wolf there.

If logic is a wolf the spot for the last one opens up a bit I guess.

You don’t think Yolo/Visor is controversial? You have HK 4th lowest and you don’t have a take on him?

My only controversial take is baudi as a wolf I think. And ender being town. Aside from that I'm in general agreeance with threadstate aside from me.

I have Yolo as Poe also. I guess there might be merit in the Yolo clear but I haven't checked that part yet.
    I meant hot takes not "read my mind and put it into the thread".

Do you think you're being railroaded (pushed with an agenda to eliminate you by wolves) or is "the thread" collectively missing something that makes you townie?

Can we talk about how his tiered list is lmfao?

How do you feel about my elite strategy of just letting ladd dictate the elims until he’s dead?
    i dont like it because it's lazy af

i expect you to play the game

Quote Originally Posted by dyachei View Post
    i dont like it because it's lazy af

i expect you to play the game
    I’m playing tbh, I’m probably top poster for the day.

It feels like there’s not much to do with runaway wagons two days in a row and probably two deaths today.

I don’t exactly think SK is outed mafia but it doesn’t seem like the game can advance until he gets flipped. I’m down to dig into Ender tomorrow.

I’m playing tbh, I’m probably top poster for the day.

It feels like there’s not much to do with runaway wagons two days in a row and probably two deaths today.

I don’t exactly think SK is outed mafia but it doesn’t seem like the game can advance until he gets flipped. I’m down to dig into Ender tomorrow.
    why not try today? i dont think sk/ender is incompatible

Quote Originally Posted by dyachei View Post
    why not try today? i dont think sk/ender is incompatible
    I don’t think anyone is incompatible with Pzelda really.
    SK also feels like his game is anti-spew so no one is incompatible with him either.
    The only pairing among consensus suspects I think is somewhat unlikely is Logic/HK.
    Currently I’m waiting on response from SK. Most of the SK voters seem to be AFK.

I meant hot takes not "read my mind and put it into the thread".

Do you think you're being railroaded (pushed with an agenda to eliminate you by wolves) or is "the thread" collectively missing something that makes you townie?
    So you think me and Yolo are wolves?

I find when people describe their suss like as poe this early in the game it’s generally because they’re informed and don’t know how to make a case on someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
    C4 town, Dya town, Baudib town

At least one wolf in Ladd/PZelda/Logic

^ My best post so far, fight me Visor!:3
    i think it's pretty safe to say logic is a wolf by now, so i'm just imagining if wisdom died because the third one is ladd lmao

(don't take this as a serious read)

Quote Originally Posted by noraplus View Post
    i think it's pretty safe to say logic is a wolf by now, so i'm just imagining if wisdom died because the third one is ladd lmao

(don't take this as a serious read)
    It’s fine we will fear kill him D3.

Member thankful for this post:

Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast