Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 2519

Thread: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

reading syn's iso makes me think he's town for no real reason

yeah i mean, just let hk/sk die/get peeked and check back in afterward lol

I’m going to hardclear Visor/Yolo because if they just dunked on a bro they would be in here LAMISTing it up.

They’re just chilling.

I may regret this but someone remind me of this in two days.

Quote Originally Posted by noraplus View Post
    reading syn's iso makes me think he's town for no real reason
    thamk u

Quote Originally Posted by noraplus View Post
    i think it's pretty safe to say logic is a wolf by now, so i'm just imagining if wisdom died because the third one is ladd lmao

(don't take this as a serious read)
    It actually spews me villa cause what are the odds of going 3/3 d1?

I declare myself lack clear for mathematical reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    dunno if i got much from reading all that, or at least i don't think my thoughts have changed much besides dya moving up a notch

still don't care for hkatts or enders posts

expected a little more from c4 today maybe
    For posterity, since i saw c4 get a lot of heat late game in one of these invitationals for posting less the later days despite being obv villa d1/d2.

C4 is not a wolf. I wouldnt even look at him until f3

The temptation to hammer is strong

Quote Originally Posted by ladd View Post
    The temptation to hammer is strong
    Doesn’t look like Logic is gonna contribute so feel free imo.

VOTE TALLY

SilverKeith 5 Visor YOLOSWAG hollowkatt Ephemeral Raskolnikov
    EnderWiggin 2 Syn dyachei
    hollowkatt 1 baudib1
    Ladd 1 EnderWiggin

MAJ is in effect and is 7

EoD is in approx 14 hoursish

think this is still correct, ping me or sunbae if wrong

For posterity, since i saw c4 get a lot of heat late game in one of these invitationals for posting less the later days despite being obv villa d1/d2.

What do you think about me hard-clearing Visor/Yolo?

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    I meant hot takes not "read my mind and put it into the thread".

Do you think you're being railroaded (pushed with an agenda to eliminate you by wolves) or is "the thread" collectively missing something that makes you townie?
    This interaction between SK/HK sure is something

Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 View Post
    What do you think about me hard-clearing Visor/Yolo?
    Sure? I mean i think they are both more likely villa than not

I personally wouldnt clear them for those reasons cause even the best players can get lazy as wolves sometimes when there is nothing to do.

Its like clearing a good player cause "theyd be trying harder as a wolf" which ime is a p rand read

Doesn?t look like Logic is gonna contribute so feel free imo.
    Ya but maybe sk wants to add something tho he has made his view of gamestate pretty clear

noted for now in italics

logic not posting feels like a decent sign

i agree with whoever said to roleblock hk to clear him up (though i think its reasonable odds we're in for a d2 sweep given sk and logics posting today tbh)

i'm fine with a maj whenever

i got nothing more to add

vote: SK

Some meme inserted here

I guess we’re at a point where it’s obvious what needs to be done and not much needs to be said.

I doubt it’s a D2 sweep because things are never this easy. We shouldn’t be complacent because the game could get difficult in a hurry.

See you at F3.

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

vote: SK

Some meme inserted here
    Do not maj!

I want to have the time.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

I just had a wonderful couscous btw. Highly recommended
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

I now look like Jabbah the Hut looking for Han Solo to happen

Do not Maj. I want Raskolinov to have couscous.

Members thankful for this post (2):

i suspect logic is gonna flip v

sk more likely than not to be a wolf

I'd love more people to read ender

Quote Originally Posted by dyachei View Post
    i suspect logic is gonna flip v

sk more likely than not to be a wolf

I'd love more people to read ender
    I agree with your general assessment that he's actively wolfy.

I feel like HK is merely awkward...although if SK flips W that little "read my thoughts" post between them kinda blows my mind.

You don?t think Yolo/Visor is controversial? You have HK 4th lowest and you don?t have a take on him?
    - It obviously is but he asked me for a hot take and idk how much I believe in that.

- Basically. I correctly read HK as a wolf last time we played but i've also been very wrong about him in the past so I'm aware he has a particular style that's just harder to read for me. I think he's playing very much into his style. I'm not sure what more needs to be say. I just find other players townier.

I'm ok with maj in the sense that I don't really care that much but for other reasons I don't see why we shouldn't use the complete 48 hours to solve.

If you read back the thread page by page instead of ISOs, HK still seems awkward af and just, out of flow and disconnected.

Ender does have some posts that seem villy but this reads like the wolf who made a weird kill who wants people to think a very specific thing.

Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggin View Post
    Feels like the kind of kill that wolves would make when they think they're in the towncore and want to ensure they don't rock that boat.

But that's also possibly wifom so idk bruv

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith View Post
    - It obviously is but he asked me for a hot take and idk how much I believe in that.

- Basically. I correctly read HK as a wolf last time we played but i've also been very wrong about him in the past so I'm aware he has a particular style that's just harder to read for me. I think he's playing very much into his style. I'm not sure what more needs to be say. I just find other players townier.

I'm ok with maj in the sense that I don't really care that much but for other reasons I don't see why we shouldn't use the complete 48 hours to solve.
    can you sum up the case on me exactly? and yolo? you think visor/yolo bussed?

mad, bad, dangerous to know Member hollowkatt's Avatar

So you think me and Yolo are wolves?

I find when people describe their suss like as poe this early in the game it?s generally because they?re informed and don?t know how to make a case on someone.
    not yolo, just you

not yolo, just you
    cool, how come

I meant hot takes not "read my mind and put it into the thread".

Do you think you're being railroaded (pushed with an agenda to eliminate you by wolves) or is "the thread" collectively missing something that makes you townie?
    I think most of thep players currently in the game wants my head to some degree, so it's a bith of both, wolves pushing me and townies incorrectly reading me.

I don't think people are "missing" anything, everything I've done in the game is stuff I could've done as a wolf. I'm not sure I should be townread but at the same time I don't think I've done anything that really points toward being a wolf. I voted a wolf D1 (for context I'm actively not a busser), but the idea that credit shouldn't be given to that because Logic might be a wolf, and/or whoever didn't die there would've been poisoned is somewhat correct so I claim no credit there. The biggest arguments toward me that I've seen is like some of my posts of takes being weird or stuff. And to that I say people just are not that familiar with my towngame because I play in a non-conventional way sometimes. That's that.

I guess I wouldn't have killed Wisdom because I'm more comfortable around them but I don't expect y'all to believe that also.

If you wanted to know my reads onto ppl pushing me, from the people who had stuff to say about me the ones I've liked the most were Ladd and Dya, followed by Ender/C4. I've said this before but I really really think Dya is town, which is uncharacteristical from me bc I don't think I'm a good dya reader. Ladd is just playing towards what he believes a villager should be doing/saying and I believe in him believing that. Ender approach to Syn I liked even if I'm not sure I agree with it a ton. Not sure C4 would've been charitable to me as a wolf. Don't think he would've risked it.

I didn't like Baudi or Yolo. I feel Baudi's progression on me is absurdly unnatural. His last post on me feels like he's trying to get me on a gotcha. He also mentioned at one point my posts were terrible when Dya asked him what the case was on me, but like, I haven't seen his process on that, I think he's just going with the flow of what the thread feels. Yolo might just be chilling I guess but I don't see why he sees I'm a wolf other than Omgus. I might just be full confbiasing here ftr, but that's how I feel.

Now that I think about it I should prolly put Eph a tier lower. Didn't vibe with him this phase.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith View Post
    I think most of thep players currently in the game wants my head to some degree, so it's a bith of both, wolves pushing me and townies incorrectly reading me.

I don't think people are "missing" anything, everything I've done in the game is stuff I could've done as a wolf. I'm not sure I should be townread but at the same time I don't think I've done anything that really points toward being a wolf. I voted a wolf D1 (for context I'm actively not a busser), but the idea that credit shouldn't be given to that because Logic might be a wolf, and/or whoever didn't die there would've been poisoned is somewhat correct so I claim no credit there. The biggest arguments toward me that I've seen is like some of my posts of takes being weird or stuff. And to that I say people just are not that familiar with my towngame because I play in a non-conventional way sometimes. That's that.

I guess I wouldn't have killed Wisdom because I'm more comfortable around them but I don't expect y'all to believe that also.

If you wanted to know my reads onto ppl pushing me, from the people who had stuff to say about me the ones I've liked the most were Ladd and Dya, followed by Ender/C4. I've said this before but I really really think Dya is town, which is uncharacteristical from me bc I don't think I'm a good dya reader. Ladd is just playing towards what he believes a villager should be doing/saying and I believe in him believing that. Ender approach to Syn I liked even if I'm not sure I agree with it a ton. Not sure C4 would've been charitable to me as a wolf. Don't think he would've risked it.

I didn't like Baudi or Yolo. I feel Baudi's progression on me is absurdly unnatural. His last post on me feels like he's trying to get me on a gotcha. He also mentioned at one point my posts were terrible when Dya asked him what the case was on me, but like, I haven't seen his process on that, I think he's just going with the flow of what the thread feels. Yolo might just be chilling I guess but I don't see why he sees I'm a wolf other than Omgus. I might just be full confbiasing here ftr, but that's how I feel.

Now that I think about it I should prolly put Eph a tier lower. Didn't vibe with him this phase.
    yeah I honestly don't have a progression on you, I just see your posts and they're bad.

Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast