Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2519

Thread: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

i can get down with some ladd sus though

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    @hollowkatt do something

does that mean you think hk/ender can be wolves together?

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    i just want to say i sometimes hate when people say x/y can't be together and people find it shocking that you can wolfread two people independently (or even as a team differently to you)

(yes this is a minor call out of ladd)
    Don’t be too hard on him, given his inexperience he’s bound to make mistakes like that. ladd could have a pretty decent future in this game.

But yeah I agree with this take, and have always said it. There’s nothing stopping any of these three from being unaligned.

Like imagine two wolves who can’t get through RVS without howling. The team is going to have to take some exotic lines just to have any hope.

Like Ender is the deepwolf if that’s the team, so lmao.

And an actual straightforward line involves not killing noob ladd when he’s V!reading Ender, and saying “I think ladd is a villager but boy those nks are funny eh.”

Egocentrically, I also really think it has to be a team something like Zelda/HK/Ender who thought they could get me yeeted or win a TDome vs me. I have already killed two villagers and no one else is even pushing me, lmao.

Incidentally I think Ephe’s posting today has been fine and I still have some concerns about YOLO but I think I’m all in on killing HK/Ender first.

Quote Originally Posted by dyachei View Post
    does that mean you think hk/ender can be wolves together?
    yes i do

i mentioned that earlier

do i think its likely? possibly! i just think they can both a) be wolves, b) be wolves together c) are the wolfiest posters in the game

i do not care about team reads, i care about killing the wolfy posters, spew is for fools
    Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 View Post
    Don’t be too hard on him, given his inexperience he’s bound to make mistakes like that. ladd could have a pretty decent future in this game.

But yeah I agree with this take, and have always said it. There’s nothing stopping any of these three from being unaligned.

Like imagine two wolves who can’t get through RVS without howling. The team is going to have to take some exotic lines just to have any hope.

Like Ender is the deepwolf if that’s the team, so lmao.

And an actual straightforward line involves not killing noob ladd when he’s V!reading Ender, and saying “I think ladd is a villager but boy those nks are funny eh.”

Egocentrically, I also really think it has to be a team something like Zelda/HK/Ender who thought they could get me yeeted or win a TDome vs me. I have already killed two villagers and no one else is even pushing me, lmao.

Incidentally I think Ephe’s posting today has been fine and I still have some concerns about YOLO but I think I’m all in on killing HK/Ender first.
    exactly, and people always forget that the wolves know where things are going to go before the village

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    @Visor: when you are caught up, thoughts on a baudib/ladd team?
    i mean i just don't think either are the wolves rn

is it possible? sure. i will freely admit that its possible baudib is just playing a good wolf game because ive on;y really played mashes and turbos with him and its been years since weve played together, but hes posted well, had similar thoughts and lines to me at the same time as i have and theres nothing to his posting that makes me think he is doing anything but actually trying to solve the game

if ender and hkatt are v/v i will be more likely to reconsider something like this lol, but... i just don't think they are wolves lol

oh i posted that when i wasn't caught up

raskols mum will have to punish me

where are you at then dya

i saw above you think they could be a team

assume they flip v/v, where would you look at then?

where are you at then dya

i saw above you think they could be a team

assume they flip v/v, where would you look at then?
    probably baudib first and re-eval from there

i'd have to reread ladd to see if I think he could be a wolf

why baudib?

why baudib?
    because i've read eph and yolo and think they're villagers. I haven't reread baudib yet. Plus he wants me to respect his wolfgame more

Members thankful for this post (2):

Vote: EnderWiggin

I saw some mentions I’ll try to get to later/tomorrow, low activity thru dl for oog reasons

while I think ender is also very wolfy, I'd had to let HK skate by again

@YOLOSWAG

Remember the game where I said ?I?m sitting in wolfchat with Abraxas and Grant and trying to decide to kill Viggorous?? And you said you had never seen a wolf name his whole team like that.

Do you think the Pzelda ?HK is never a wolf unless he?s a wolf with Ender? is on that level of uniqueness? It?s not really comparable because I wasn?t in antispew but like, how unlikely is it even then.
    IDK

Most wolves don?t do it but idk how capage is

Objective best play is prolly kill both even tho it?s not the sexiest method, and if we hit red today look deeper at the spew tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by ladd View Post
    i didnt really find your posts anythig which is why i am trying to poking you to get some reaction

i am inclined to think it's a villagery reaction so congrats (tho you thinking you are the most villagery player is ???)

god knows i have been lazy as a villager in a ton of games so i won't crucify anyone for being lazy here but i am feeling it really hard to get a read on you/eph when i feel like i should probably have one. like you were so sure sk was a wolf that you didnt even bother to check in second half on d2?
    Yes

SK came in with something like a me/baudib team at a point where I think we were both pretty towny

I have seen and wolfed with SK where he did the same thing, unfortunate that things went down the way they did but I saw that team and thought he always had to go

As for my townieness I maintain cap spewed me, my alignment doesn?t change because I peaced

Yolo here's my problem with you right now:

I don't view you as an egocentric player. You're not like a Batman whose on another level and then blames his mistakes for people not being on his level. You're not like a "I'm great and you're a potato, you don't get to question me" type of thing.

So I find it really weird for you to frame the NKs around "people who thought I was villa are dead and no one will comment on that." Like I find it hard to believe that you think the NKs are planned based on reducing your support. If we want to go down this path then I'd say you shrug-yeeting SK when he thought you were a top wolf candidate isn't a good look.
    idk bub I was frustrated

Wisdom tends to wolfread me so her not going after me made me think she V read me, I think C4 V read me too, I could be remembering wrong

You have to keep in mind that this might be a tight game so going from lock clear to consensus POE when it could potentially push the game state to significantly more wolf-favored is pretty asinine from my POV

That said ik you don?t care much for NKA analysis but do not follow why any commenting on it is a wolftell for you, it?s not IME

unvote

Wanna think more on things actually, til tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG View Post
    unvote

Wanna think more on things actually, til tomorrow
    has anyone ever told you it's dangerous to think

ive been debating about this for a while, but i figure given its d3 and possible one if not both pr shots have been used up and even if i do get pr shot we don't lose any lynches

im gonna hardclaim motion detector

i have no useful results (and don't see the point of telling yall what results i have anyway because no need to narrow the joat down for wolves)

but figure this might help a little, i dunno

ive been debating about this for a while, but i figure given its d3 and possible one if not both pr shots have been used up and even if i do get pr shot we don't lose any lynches

im gonna hardclaim motion detector

i have no useful results (and don't see the point of telling yall what results i have anyway because no need to narrow the joat down for wolves)

but figure this might help a little, i dunno

Wtf thanks but you didn’t have to do that

CC
    N1 SK no result
    N2 Visor no result

lol

Visor, I knew you weee gonna try to lay and cover off that post about Raskol’s mom.

I sorted my role in OP.

n1 SK was ldo obvious target. I did try to talk to him to get there on him but I figured he could have holstered as the PR shooter since he was under such heat. I’ll take 100% blame
    n2 I did tinfoil on Visor because of his overconfidence on sweeping so I wanted to rule that tinfoil out. That’s why I had such confidence that he’s never going to flip w.

Like I was also gonna try to bait other people into voting me because I knew I could claim if worse comes to worst.

Wtf thanks but you didn’t have to do that

CC
    N1 SK no result
    N2 Visor no result
    breaux pls

why cc lmao

just let me die gloriously goddamnit

breaux pls

why cc lmao

just let me die gloriously goddamnit
    It was a cool attempt but like your claim is kinda laughable not even the dumbest wolves would believe it. l am also a well known NON FPSer and I have basically never made a fake claim as villager and almost never as a wolf. I mean at most I get 1 check but it looks like the wolves are not even trying to use the PR.

Idk man I claimed tracker as tracker once and fooled the wolves

Shoutout @nebjiamn

Also raskols mum didn't think my motion was so silly

That does help

That does help
    Yeah I was gonna leave my result later but consider Visor green checked after I did.

Maybe yall are right who knows

Guess ill just ride it out atp

Eph/hk/ender/yolo 2 wolves here. Think we need to clear 1 to win

Ill be mostly afk today cause of work but atp i am down to lunch 1 of hk/ender and joat rbs the other and we see what happens

Ill be mostly afk today cause of work but atp i am down to lunch 1 of hk/ender and joat rbs the other and we see what happens
    If the one lunched is a wolf

Page 57 of 84 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast