Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 2519

Thread: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

Right now I don?t feel my vote accuracy could be better than rand.

Need to marinate on some things and hopefully everyone else checks in soon.

I?ll be lurking if anyone has a question.

Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG View Post
    Didnt know that

Why is every Australian I’ve met randomly good at werewolf lul

Out again
    We lie about an entire country, what's a few more lies? =P

Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggin View Post
    To clarify "I didn't like the EOD" because I thought the wagons were town, I wasn't talking about your EOD
    Trust me my EOD wasn’t great and I don’t feel great about the wagons either. It felt like one of those meh spots where you just take some ~ rand wolf equity to help people adjust their worldviews/get over tunnels/confbias.

I bet the wolves are frozen and crying at this very minute.

Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 View Post
    I bet the wolves are frozen and crying at this very minute.
    You can't throw me in the freezer. I HAVE RIGHTS!

I officially do not want to end this day on the fallback cromulent HK lunch.

I want to bust this game open and make people put real skin in the game.
    No coasting.

I officially do not want to end this day on the fallback cromulent HK lunch.

I want to bust this game open and make people put real skin in the game.
    No coasting.
    comments questions concerns

I admit this might be fundamentally terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    I feel like I can say with some amount of accuracy that the following are not wolves:
    Rask
    Visor
    Syn
    Ender
    Ladd
    Dya

I suspect baudib mostly because they've wanted to call me a wolf for days but aren't actually doing anything about it.
    Isnt thay p much word for word what you said abouy visor who you have as a villager?

Also if you got syn/ender v/v i feel like you should more to like actually help them get there on each other

I really dont think ender/hk is the team fwiw

Will be back later

Right now I don?t feel my vote accuracy could be better than rand.

Need to marinate on some things and hopefully everyone else checks in soon.

I?ll be lurking if anyone has a question.
    would you rather eat a tarantula or an equivalent amount of slimy lettuce?

ngl I don't think we had w/w wagons. I'm unsure if pzelda was a bus or not but it doesn't feel like a bus, not the way it fluctuated, got beat for a hot second, and then rose back to the top.
    This seems to imply you dont tjink the poison is from wolves? Otherwise why even bother evaluating logic

Alrighty bbl for real

I am more worried ender/hk are v/v than them being w/w tbh

Hk/ender/zelds team doesnt fit imo (and i dont even think they are the 2 wolfiest postsers)

I failed in the attempt to activate my ?find the wolf no one is talking about? power on Logic. Undeterred, here?s my second attempt:

Ephemeral?s play fits the shape of the wolf who constantly floats just above the immediate PoE and then endgame and people go, ?why did anyone TR that guy?? ?We didn?t, we just never lunched him.?

I get that IRL happens and being busy is NAI but the cliff notes version of what his game feels like to me is:

- doesn?t make waves
    - posts are mostly reactive rather than proactive. I.e. quoting someone?s post and calling them out for something that is reasonable and maybe even has a bit of fire to it, but not really any hard stances. Not coming out with controversial stuff like voting me, declaring HK a lock villa, etc
    Just coming in, plopping down a vote in consensus PoE, never getting blamed for that push if it?s bad.

Ephemeral: who are your top 3 wolf candidates and what?s your hottest take right now.

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    would you rather eat a tarantula or an equivalent amount of slimy lettuce?
    Slimy lettuce not close

Quote Originally Posted by ladd View Post
    Alrighty bbl for real

I am more worried ender/hk are v/v than them being w/w tbh

Hk/ender/zelds team doesnt fit imo (and i dont even think they are the 2 wolfiest postsers)
    Pretty sure that V!ladd would make 65 more “bbl for real” posts commenting on everything everyone said in the past two pages.

You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

VOTE TALLY

baudib1 2 hollowkatt EnderWiggin
    hollowkatt 2 Visor Ephemeral
    yoloswag 1 Raskolnikov

MAJ is in effect and is 6
    EOD is 7pm eastern on 2/8/23

vote: EnderWiggin

In the less brave new world where we're not sweeping, I'm not quite there on a confident V Yolo read. I'd put him at translucent lime green. He's not a player like me who floods the thread with every thought, it's true that he takes some time to get fired up. I am slightly perplexed by his treatment of me, and maybe it's because he is V-reading Ender.

If I had to guess, my gut tells me that W!Yolo would be more cautious around V!me than V!Yolo would be wary of potential W!me.

However, one interesting observation he made that I found interesting is him noting that there's not an undercurrent of hate directed at ladd or Visor. I suppose the people who were somewhat SR Visor are dead -- SK, Wisdom in particular (outed imo).

I'm not sure how many wolves try to actually come after V!ladd. I'm not W!Baud would TDome him, but I would definitely look for spots to try to question his thought process or undermine him. (I'm not saying it would work)

For sure the biggest difference is V!baudib asks Dya for more opinions and W!baudib doesn't.

I guess this thought experiment leads to me believe the other two wolves are laying somewhat low atm.

We're not too far from some heavyweight bouts in this game if we misyeet today.

vote: Ephemeral

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    i simply don't think that syn soft defends against the pzelda kill the way he does as a w, esp when logic wasnt a real chance of dying IMPO
    I'm going to flat out say that I don't get how not understanding that we were just clicking buttons to watch a few seconds of potential chaos before going back to Zelda comes from a town mindset but eh.

who were those people again?

In the less brave new world where we're not sweeping, I'm not quite there on a confident V Yolo read. I'd put him at translucent lime green. He's not a player like me who floods the thread with every thought, it's true that he takes some time to get fired up.
    I have only played one game with Yolo and we were wolf partners. In that, he try-harded in the beginning and slowly tapered off on effort as it became less and less necessary. Is this usually different for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    I have only played one game with Yolo and we were wolf partners. In that, he try-harded in the beginning and slowly tapered off on effort as it became less and less necessary. Is this usually different for him?
    Yeah Yolo is one of the best wolf partners to have and I legit think he’s more amped up at start as a wolf. As a villager I think he’s better late game than beginning.

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ladd View Post
    This seems to imply you dont tjink the poison is from wolves? Otherwise why even bother evaluating logic
    lol tx ladd.

vote: hollowkatt
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

I'm going to flat out say that I don't get how not understanding that we were just clicking buttons to watch a few seconds of potential chaos before going back to Zelda comes from a town mindset but eh.

who were those people again?
    It was Ender/HK

In the less brave new world where we're not sweeping, I'm not quite there on a confident V Yolo read. I'd put him at translucent lime green. He's not a player like me who floods the thread with every thought, it's true that he takes some time to get fired up. I am slightly perplexed by his treatment of me, and maybe it's because he is V-reading Ender.

If I had to guess, my gut tells me that W!Yolo would be more cautious around V!me than V!Yolo would be wary of potential W!me.

However, one interesting observation he made that I found interesting is him noting that there's not an undercurrent of hate directed at ladd or Visor. I suppose the people who were somewhat SR Visor are dead -- SK, Wisdom in particular (outed imo).

I'm not sure how many wolves try to actually come after V!ladd. I'm not W!Baud would TDome him, but I would definitely look for spots to try to question his thought process or undermine him. (I'm not saying it would work)

For sure the biggest difference is V!baudib asks Dya for more opinions and W!baudib doesn't.

I guess this thought experiment leads to me believe the other two wolves are laying somewhat low atm.

We're not too far from some heavyweight bouts in this game if we misyeet today.
    It's weird how you are going after Ender for trying to impose NKA as a main topic but actually doesn't have a problem with Yolo doing that in a more subtil way. These kills are sure meant to frame both Ladd and Visor nah?

(I will eat one more ML before going nuts and tinfoiling this world, tsk tsk tsk woofs)
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

HK on visor:

ur moneys no good here and you've been riding my jock for two days now. find a new pony or you know do something about it. Like for as vociferous as you've been about HK is a wolf you strangely keep winding up on someone elses wagon at the end of the day, and you don't actually do much to stump for my chop, you're just loudly annoying about it to start a game day and then kinda poofs out.
    and he has visor as a villager:

I feel like I can say with some amount of accuracy that the following are not wolves:
    Rask
    Visor
    Syn
    Ender
    Ladd
    Dya
    HK on baudib:
    I suspect baudib mostly because they've wanted to call me a wolf for days but aren't actually doing anything about it.
    but baudib is his top wolf lol

idk i feel like there is reasons to think HK is a villager (mostly like spew and edrpclears if you believe in those) but 90% of his posts come off as wolfy to me

i am kinda having trouble sorting out the ender/HK/syn triumvirate cause i think there is maximum 1 wolf there but their reads on each other are throwing me off abit

syn thinks ender is a wolf strongly

hk thinks ender is a villager

ender thinks syn is a wolf

ender think hk is a villager

hk think ender is a villager

you mentionned pzelda's post about Yolo:

Quote Originally Posted by pzelda View Post
    I like these reads and that they're not based on meta. There is some meta included, but it is site meta, if I understand it correctly. They're the first takes in this game I have some inclination to sheep and that makes me v lean Yolo.

Also, regarding my earlier clash with Rask, I reread it and on the second look he just looks like having fun and I v?s the one overreacting. I guess I will need to see more before making a proper take.

Town leans: HK, Yolo
    Null: Everyone else
    There is something to be said about these reads. How easily he came up with them (just as easily as he had OMGUS me I dare to say) and how none of HK/Yolo had anything to say about it and just ride them (when they really look like faked)
    I mean I am not sure for Yolo, but I am pretty sure town!HK would have had something to say about the TMI here. And he didn't.

Rask, HK, Yolo for villas

Ladd, Keith, Logic for wolves

Wolves were more difficult to assemble. I don't think anyone in particular is extremely Wolfy, but some players look more stuff or struggle to interact imho.
    lol

ONe thing to note here is that there is Ladd, but not Visor, nor Eph. who were sussed in his previous read post (were he talks about who are the wolves pushing him)

To explain this, I have few names I would vote for and I probably wouldn't vote for the rest. I would vote for:

Ladd
    SK
    Logic
    Visor
    Eph
    Dya
    Syn
    and maybe C4
    and maybe maybe Wisdom

I would prefer the first two to be wagons today, but I guess that's not happening.
    framed?

you being baudib (iirc)

Ladd, look how HK doesn't feel entitled to his reads in his ISO.
    At one point he switches his vote D2 just because I told him to actually try to get a wolf. (went from baudib to Logic iirc). I mean, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Ladd, look how HK doesn't feel entitled to his reads in his ISO.
    At one point he switches his vote D2 just because I told him to actually try to get a wolf. (went from baudib to Logic iirc). I mean, lol
    not entitled; it just read like he doesn't believe in them and they are just BS made up

Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast