Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 2519

Thread: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

argllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this is cursed
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    and ya afaik hk sometimes makes off the wall comments regardless of alignment

what bothers me is how he went radio silent after getting heat for it though

realistically the timing can be purely coincidental but that's just how it has me feeling atm
    if hk is a wolf, this is a good look for ephem

would it be fair of me to say c4 is probably a villager simply because his early game hasn't looked nearly as forced/awkward as the other recent game where he got caught d1
    this read is pretty decent

votes HK a little while later then switches to pzelda

dont really like that ephem cant get a read on me since I think i've been pretty obvious this game

actually really like this following post from ephem

appreciate the response bud

I don't have an issue with your dya read, the thought process seems reasonable given the context of last game(though whether I agree with the conclusion is still up in the air)

But I would like you to elaborate on Ender, I'm not seeing nearly as much depth there vs your dya read

you called him out earlier saying he should "know better", but you yourself said that you're playing similarly to the previous game where you completely pocketed the guy and practically demolished him yes?

what's making him a wolf instead of a potential villager who's aggressively paranoid of you after that game for example?
    i dont really think that ephem can be with hk unless ephem decided pre game to bus the fuck out of hk

and if its hk/ender and i am wrong y'all can laugh at me postgame so it's a win/win

Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 View Post
    Possibly horrendous take but a D3+ ladd/dya/Yolo/Rask/syn//visor/baud village team does not lose to precisely HK/Ender ever. So maybe we should swing for the fences and aim for a deeper wolf.
    lmao. Stop being wolfy. We will loose if we look for the deeper wolf first.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Members thankful for this post (3):

baudib1SynVisor 

Quote Originally Posted by ladd View Post
    and if its hk/ender and i am wrong y'all can laugh at me postgame so it's a win/win
    i keep trying to find someone outside that pairing and coming up short. Like I might entertain a baudib w read to get outside but i'm really having a hard time with it

Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG View Post
    Does anyone have a strong take on Ephemeral?

I'm especially curious as to what people who have played with him more think. I don't think I've actually played a game with him, just seen him in the Discord server

I'm not sure what alignment he is. But the thing is, I find the timing of his votes and even the questions he's asked to generally be reasonable. Like I'm not sure I can actually point to something he's done and say "yeah that's wolfy af" as opposed to a player who's hard chillin

This is not a town read. That said I'm brainstorming because tbh I came into this game hoping to do very little as town and if he's town he prolly came in with the same mindset lul
    man I've read your recent posts and have been thinking you could be a wolf

but the whole two peas in a pond thing w/r/t our apparent mindset and approach scares tf outta me lol

i'll be back tomorrow

adieu

Possibly horrendous take but a D3+ ladd/dya/Yolo/Rask/syn//visor/baud village team does not lose to precisely HK/Ender ever. So maybe we should swing for the fences and aim for a deeper wolf.
    oh maybe I read this wrong (aka you meant with the current reads this group has, re nka etc etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    oh maybe I read this wrong (aka you meant with the current reads this group has, re nka etc etc).
    but at the same time, you have been posting about it for a fair amount of time. So my first reaction is still legit. If you are villa, we got it.

Quote Originally Posted by dyachei View Post
    i keep trying to find someone outside that pairing and coming up short. Like I might entertain a baudib w read to get outside but i'm really having a hard time with it
    dya this legit,
    My first post in this game was true, if was a wolf in this game I would demand we NK you first because that game you subbed in for Benneh in a 13ee years ago, you were terrifying, just insta-fired off a 10/11 read list and we killed you before you ever gained any real thread status. I also think you would be the hardest person to pocket, so I’d kill you 100/100.

You said Yolo/HK doen't work, walk me though it pls.

A demain Ladd (not burning another post for this)

ya thats fine

i am at me/rask/you/dya/syn villa, wolves in the rest

still don't think hk/ender is the team shrug.jpg so someone in yolo/eph/visor is a wolf imo

with that being said if we lunch a wolf in hk/ender i am cool with having the joat rb the other just so people can move on with their lives
    if I absolutely had to pick one I could wrong about in nl/yolo rn I have to say yolo purely because of ~less overall villagery posts in a vacuum

but I have a hard time coming to terms with him having more wolf equity than any of ender/hk given their posts and just the general feeling that we've been taking similar approaches to the game

nl i wouldn't reeval until like f5(which is the same place I have you in), beyond the fact that we've been on the same page a lot throughout d1, i just think his posts have been generally good

ok let's kill you

Members thankful for this post (5):

You said Yolo/HK doen't work, walk me though it pls.

A demain Ladd (not burning another post for this)
    take a look at yolo's ISO. he goes after HK hard and like ALL of d1

it doesnt feel like a bus to me. Like ephem doesnt just agree with my read of HK, he reads the other game and forms his own read off of it.

I said it could be horrendous FFS! Being horrendous is like the staple of my village meta, so I declare myself LACK CLAIRE.

Carry in.

it doesnt feel like a bus to me. Like ephem doesnt just agree with my read of HK, he reads the other game and forms his own read off of it.
    DId he vote there? Did he try to flip HK? I don't remember it being the case. (maybe a RVS early on but not after he voted pzelda - which I think has decent chances to be a bus if you read my previous post about it today - around the time you came itt)

to list some possibilities

hk/ender
    hk/yolo
    yolo/ender

what gives me pause in the hk/ender "easy" world could be summarized as "wtf were wolves doing", the progression between the 3 of them has been fucking bizarre to say the least

but in that world the wolves would've also been dealing with 2 of them being railroaded pretty much right off the bat so I could see it as them just floundering after the fact thus rendering "what's the plan" type of reads less useful

DId he vote there? Did he try to flip HK? I don't remember it being the case. (maybe a RVS early on but not after he voted pzelda - which I think has decent chances to be a bus if you read my previous post about it today - around the time you came itt)
    yes he did. then was hoping for more discussion from hk when he voted pzelda

I dont think that makes it more likely to be a bus

He wasnt that hard on hk iyam

Hk was under fire from like pg. 3 also

He wasnt that hard on hk iyam

Hk was under fire from like pg. 3 also
    ok, i mean i disagree with that with the way he approached Hk. didnt feel like he was trying to find an out for HK or anything imo

@YOLOSWAG

Remember the game where I said “I’m sitting in wolfchat with Abraxas and Grant and trying to decide to kill Viggorous”? And you said you had never seen a wolf name his whole team like that.

Do you think the Pzelda “HK is never a wolf unless he’s a wolf with Ender” is on that level of uniqueness? It’s not really comparable because I wasn’t in antispew but like, how unlikely is it even then.

I'll reread D1 with that in mind Dya to see if I agree

i did vote hk, not in rvs

but I did ease up considerably on actively trying to flip him after pzelda and logic shenanigans

which actually brings me to another point I've been thinking about, hk made a post earlier calling nl out for "trying to wolf read him but not actually doing anything with it"

from an outsider perspective I imagine reading my posts/progression on hk specifically would look very similar, at least up until I moved off of ender today

what I find odd about it is the fact that hk not once mentioned something like this when talking about me

makes me feel like he's not actually reading the posts

You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

VOTE TALLY

hollowkatt 4 Visor Ephemeral Raskolnikov ladd
    baudib1 2 hollowkatt EnderWiggin
    yoloswag 1 baudib1
    EnderWiggin 1 Syn
    ladd 1 YOLOSWAG

MAJ is in effect and is 6
    EOD is 7pm eastern on 2/8/23

i did vote hk, not in rvs

but I did ease up considerably on actively trying to flip him after pzelda and logic shenanigans

which actually brings me to another point I've been thinking about, hk made a post earlier calling nl out for "trying to wolf read him but not actually doing anything with it"

from an outsider perspective I imagine reading my posts/progression on hk specifically would look very similar, at least up until I moved off of ender today

what I find odd about it is the fact that hk not once mentioned something like this when talking about me

makes me feel like he's not actually reading the posts
    I was talking about Yoloswag Ephe, not you lol

But fair point. overnight I thought HK wasn't following up with his stuff. I will try to bring some quotes l8r

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae View Post
    VOTE TALLY

hollowkatt 4 Visor Ephemeral Raskolnikov ladd
    baudib1 2 hollowkatt EnderWiggin
    yoloswag 1 baudib1
    EnderWiggin 1 Syn
    ladd 1 YOLOSWAG

MAJ is in effect and is 6
    EOD is 7pm eastern on 2/8/23
    anyone else skeeved out by the baudib wagon??

let's kill wiggin *clap, clap, clap clap clap*

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post

vote: ender

fwiw, i think hk looks worse than ender but I keep getting caught up in these reads and I cant shake that they are both w

anyone else skeeved out by the baudib wagon??
    villageriest people ITT voting him

Members thankful for this post (2):

Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast