Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2519

Thread: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    you had your own reasons, you weren't "omg sheep hk" about it.
    Omg sheep hk

Vote: Baudib

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    hes not from qld, so he can't speak the english good
    Isn't that a reason I should speak the English Better? =P

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    That's the second day in a rough that you come up with pretty neat nka. I do believe that's something you would sell in wc lol
    I actually came up with it, HK is just posting it to thread because he found it funny.

Member thankful for this post:

How about we talk about ladd openly for a minute.

I?d probably ride or die with him as town.

He sorta feels a little extra jovial especially about his status (jokes about being outed or cleared for lol reasons), which I kinda don?t associate with his game that much at all (it?s been a while since we played together though).

I made the remark about they can?t NK him as a pathetic bit of extra wifom D2.

mad, bad, dangerous to know Member hollowkatt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 View Post
    Bruh were fear chopping like 3/4 of this list tbh. And also I appreciate this detailed response and it like the vibe of it.
    yeah valid.
    I think we are wandering into floundering territory though. Like yeah it's super early in the game day but it feels like a lot of shouting about "my sus is better than your sus" which isn't super helpful. I more meant by fear chop something like this:

it's D5, several players have been run up but their wagon died an early death or was overtaken in the run up to EOD and now we're talking about all the previously wagoned people and we're going to end up chopping one of them instead of people who are currently actively wolfy.

Not so much "this person is alive too long" but "what if we were wrong to let them go"

i am pretty sure ladd is a villager for a specific reason i will reveal later if it ever matters

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

what exactly has raskol done that would strike fear into the hearts of wolves? Other than he's currently working on being unchoppable.
    lolol. That's not a real wolf thought. THat's a you wolfing thought, you would totally believe you can outpost me and trash any case I could come up with.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

That's the second day in a rough that you come up with pretty neat nka. I do believe that's something you would sell in wc lol
    Do you remember the game you hosted on CFC where Tims invited me to play the first time? Do you remember why I killed Tims?

Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggin View Post
    I actually came up with it, HK is just posting it to thread because he found it funny.
    lol.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

what exactly has raskol done that would strike fear into the hearts of wolves? Other than he's currently working on being unchoppable.
    raskol has been considered lawk kleer by like half this player list for 80% of the game, and he's not exactly a slouch when it comes to solving

you have played so many games with him and hydra'd with him. you cannot earnestly argue that raskol est un petit chaton here

i am pretty sure ladd is a villager for a specific reason i will reveal later if it ever matters
    I do agree. (he is a villager)

I reread his villaging guide this afternoon before isoing lol. But I'd rather him come here and solve the game for us tbh

lolol. That's not a real wolf thought. THat's a you wolfing thought, you would totally believe you can outpost me and trash any case I could come up with.
    I can, and I have.

He sorta feels a little extra jovial especially about his status (jokes about being outed or cleared for lol reasons), which I kinda don?t associate with his game that much at all (it?s been a while since we played together though).

very very likely just a villager

afaik he tends to lean heavily into powerwolfing so i'd be very surprised if he guns for a wolf mate d1 and especially the way he did

obv reeval at like, f5 or smth if it comes to it

Members thankful for this post (4):

I had him as town and I just don't feel like he'd agree with defending me if he were wolf here. He's already shown penchant to use my own gaffes against me when I'm town (See literally last game on this forum.)

That being said, I am not super familiar with Ladd so can't really guarantee any of that.

do you think any of this line actually matters?

Do you remember the game you hosted on CFC where Tims invited me to play the first time? Do you remember why I killed Tims?
    That I do not no. Remind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    raskol has been considered lawk kleer by like half this player list for 80% of the game, and he's not exactly a slouch when it comes to solving

you have played so many games with him and hydra'd with him. you cannot earnestly argue that raskol est un petit chaton here
    is this hubris bait? because I have a lot of it.

No, I don't think Raskol is a bad player at all, I highly respect his skills on both sides of the alignment aisle. I also think if I couldn't hang with a player list like this I would not have signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    but you're syn not boq who is secretly dale cooper in disguise.

That I do not no. Remind me.
    it was funny.

I’ll just say that the people who know me here know me pretty well (ladd, dya, visor, Yolo) and I don’t feel like any of them have an ounce of sus on me so take that fwiw. That might be revised and they can all feel free to clarify.

I can, and I have.
    Sure pal. But do not forget to address the part where I am explaining why this is particularly for you to post that. Rn, in this game.

Sure pal. But do not forget to address the part where I am explaining why this is particularly for you to post that. Rn, in this game.
    we are ships passing in the night through thick fog and no signal lights.

I’ll just say that the people who know me here know me pretty well (ladd, dya, visor, Yolo) and I don’t feel like any of them have an ounce of sus on me so take that fwiw. That might be revised and they can all feel free to clarify.
    actually I think I would prefer each of you give a detailed reason why you don't seem to sus me, pls.

is this hubris bait? because I have a lot of it.

No, I don't think Raskol is a bad player at all, I highly respect his skills on both sides of the alignment aisle. I also think if I couldn't hang with a player list like this I would not have signed up.
    that's a different argument tho

I didn't argue your skill level, I argued against the claim that raskol is just some ineffectual chump who has no chance of influencing the game state in a way that threatens the wolves

you have enough experience and context to know that isn't true by any stretch

unless you made a TMI slip

@ ender

Can you link/tldr the Syn case? Catching up now but while you're around

Wolfed with him a while ago, seems to have a DGAF vibe to his posts here that he didn't there which I'm inclined to think is real as I'm reading back

Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG View Post
    @ ender

Wolfed with him a while ago, seems to have a DGAF vibe to his posts here that he didn't there which I'm inclined to think is real as I'm reading back
    I would not use that game as a barometer for my wolfing. it was on an alt for a reason tbh

For own use

1. baudib1
    2. Dyachei
    3. EnderWiggin
    4. Ephemeral
    5. Hollowkatt
    6. Ladd
    8. Raskolnikov
    9. Syn
    10. Visor
    11. Yoloswag

Just saw the live pl

Yeah okay this game is going to be a slog 💀

Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG View Post
    @ ender

Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggin View Post
    You apparently sus me but haven't read shit of what I've posted I see.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...post2053841164
    Apparently, no one reads my cases. Lel.

I am very inclined to call Yolo town rn but that might be lingering feelings from the anon game. I'll let him solve a bit and reconsider.

Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast