Thread: How do I speed down ai end turn?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How do I speed down ai end turn?

The ai end turn moves are sped up for some reason, not sure how I can set them to normal.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: How do I speed down ai end turn?

If you push the arrow button next to the minimap in the campaign, it should expand out the game options. One of the options is "show AI moves" (or something similiar), checking this box should allow you to see the visible AI pieces moving around. I don't think the speed of the moves can be controlled though.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Second-hand chariot salesman Senior Member macsen rufus's Avatar

If your machine is multi-core, the game can whizz through AI moves - I believe reducing active cores should slow down the moves, but ymmv (I've yet to try this myself, I quite enjoy the pieces flying round the board like Kasparov having a hissy fit )
    ANCIENT: TW

A mod for Medieval:TW (with VI)

Discussion forum thread

Download A Game of Thrones Mod v1.4

Quote Originally Posted by drone View Post
    If you push the arrow button next to the minimap in the campaign, it should expand out the game options. One of the options is "show AI moves" (or something similiar), checking this box should allow you to see the visible AI pieces moving around. I don't think the speed of the moves can be controlled though.
    Speaking of the show AI moves, I've most of the times disabled that option - sometimes it's just very annoying to look at 50 factions moving dozens of stacks around.