Thread: Steam Deck

Default Steam Deck

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know if this game works on the steam deck. I see on the steam page that it says playable but how playable is it? Also if anyone knows if the redux mod works as well? Thanks!

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: Steam Deck

I don't own and have not used a Steam Deck, so take what I say with a huge grain of salt. From a performance standpoint, it should be more than capable of handling the game. My concerns would be the battlefield controls. Not familiar with the Steam Deck controller or how they can be modified to map to PC actions, but the camera movement on the battlefield and unit move/facing commands might be tedious.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Default Steam Deck

So I got the steam deck today and tried out the game. It works. You have to use the track pad for the mouse which isn?t ideal but it works. I just bought the dock so I?ll see how that works with a Bluetooth mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Member thankful for this post:

drone