Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Motion Detect 15er #2 GAME THREAD

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er #2 GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Lapras View Post
    Visors entry is completely NAI + hes visor and robyn (congrats on your transition btw!!) loves meta n gamestate reads n this aimt right

Cape imo town tells a bunch when town. Better to wait on him solving to make a read. Also basically said nothing thst feels rvs towny
    I'm realizing I asked my question poorly, but idk how to ask the question I was trying to ask WELL

maybe I'll just explain what I was trying to do

basically, the fact you called Robyn's townreads a stretch made me wonder if you were saying that because you thought Robyn was forcing reads in RVS as a wolf, or because you were trying to prevent early (good) reads from a villager taking hold

the way in which you called Robyn's reads a stretch made me suspicious because I thought it was tonally wolfy, but since my tonal reads are terrible, I didn't want to rely on that, so I asked a question about your comment

the problem is that I asked the question in such a way that your answer doesn't really help me determine what you were motivated by, lol. gut instinct on your initial post is still "wolf," your response could come from both alignments

Vote: Lapras I guess I'll place my vote here for now, but I don't actually feel super confident about it, and I'll likely change it

(I realize me outright saying that will make this vote have 0 pressure, but ideally, I'd like to be transparent here because this is not an obvious read and it took a lot of time to explain help)

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Nothing actually. Visor and Syn are just memeing.

BUt illario is a wolf

I'll think about ur offer.
    how did you arrive at that conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard View Post
    I'm realizing I asked my question poorly, but idk how to ask the question I was trying to ask WELL

basically, the fact you called Robyn's townreads a stretch made me wonder if you were saying that because you thought Robyn was forcing reads in RVS as a wolf, or because you were trying to prevent early (good) reads from a villager taking hold

the way in which you called Robyn's reads a stretch made me suspicious because I thought it was tonally wolfy, but since my tonal reads are terrible, I didn't want to rely on that, so I asked a question about your comment

the problem is that I asked the question in such a way that your answer doesn't really help me determine what you were motivated by, lol. gut instinct on your initial post is still "wolf," your response could come from both alignments

Vote: Lapras I guess I'll place my vote here for now, but I don't actually feel super confident about it, and I'll likely change it

(I realize me outright saying that will make this vote have 0 pressure, but ideally, I'd like to be transparent here because this is not an obvious read and it took a lot of time to explain help)
    Nah i dont want bad or hurried reads in thread didnt then have an opinion on lucy

You couldda just said "shade" btw cuz thats kinda what your accusing me of AND is what i did

Nah i dont want bad or hurried reads in thread didnt then have an opinion on lucy

You couldda just said "shade" btw cuz thats kinda what your accusing me of AND is what i did
    nah because i didn't think you were shading, i just thought you might've had tmi on robyn being town and on the accuracy of robyn's reads perchance

like i said i'm not super confident in this but it's there

@Raskolnikov i've never misread illario across like 7 games, he's someone who you should let cook for longer and he'll make himself pretty clearly town eventually

push elsewhere

also lapras and vulgard aren't w/w

and both town most likely

nah because i didn't think you were shading, i just thought you might've had tmi on robyn being town and on the accuracy of robyn's reads perchance

like i said i'm not super confident in this but it's there
    Oo fair. Think your towny as your thought seems like multi tiered but obvs you are good wolf etcetc

lmao i love the thank feature

Members thankful for this post (6):

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    source?
    Just kidding I lied I never existed, byeeee

wow bro ur so towny

Illario and Robyn can you please stop being the same person and change pfp (:

Quote Originally Posted by robyn View Post
    @Raskolnikov i've never misread illario across like 7 games, he's someone who you should let cook for longer and he'll make himself pretty clearly town eventually

push elsewhere

dang you were going so well lol. though i think u been likely correct on everything else so far so ill forgive that

push elsewhere

Members thankful for this post (3):

i'm proud that you started using this term (and used it correctly in context!) after i used it once in our dms

Oo fair. Think your towny as your thought seems like multi tiered but obvs you are good wolf etcetc
    i feel like the use of 'your' here should significantly narrow down your identity but i am bad at altspec

apparently that gif doesnt loop

Member thankful for this post:

what, visor, don't you like godreads? :o

godread deez nuts

Quote Originally Posted by illario View Post
    dang you were going so well lol. though i think u been likely correct on everything else so far so ill forgive that
    do you think that description of how to read you is ai for robyn? i feel like if they really never misread you across 7 games they should have a good description of your play in mind so you disagreeing with it makes me wonder why you aren't pursuing it further

do you think that description of how to read you is ai for robyn? i feel like if they really never misread you across 7 games they should have a good description of your play in mind so you disagreeing with it makes me wonder why you aren't pursuing it further
    not really, I believe they believe it. but there are some makes where i dont think i make myself very findable as town, not sure if lucy has been in many of those hence why i said what i said.

not really, I believe they believe it. but there are some makes where i dont think i make myself very findable as town, not sure if lucy has been in many of those hence why i said what i said.
    hm okay
    any reads of your own at the moment or not really? other than what you've implied about robyn

Vote: robyn

hm okay
    any reads of your own at the moment or not really? other than what you've implied about robyn
    hmmm

probs u as top town. and then cape robyn ras visor and maybeeeeee lapras as different shades of kinda villagery. wouldnt be shocked if im wrong in one of those since theyre mostly light reads and not much to go off from yet

that's honestly a lot more than i expected, but noted

that's honestly a lot more than i expected, but noted
    me too lol. i wouldnt put a lot of stock in their accuracy atm though

i did enter fake reads into the thread so we could finally leave rvs

what i said about cape was real but he wasn't obv town, i'll certainly find his alignment before this cycle ends

illario/vulgard/lapras can be town

i put visor as a tr because i thought you literally couldn't read the guy and illario thinking the same is weird, even though just throwing your vote around without comment is somewhat towny, can u elaborate illario man

2am and i should take a melatonin and sleep so i'm no longer nocturnal, will be a fun game

lol u saying the reads were fake is kinda scummy

i find visor fairly readable, but i think that might be because i noticed he has similar tendencies to me as a wolf

why post real reads when you can just post fake ones

lol

lol u saying the reads were fake is kinda scummy

i find visor fairly readable, but i think that might be because i noticed he has similar tendencies to me as a wolf
    deal with it, there wasn't a thing to talk about or read before that post

why did u think visor is unreadable?

i agree hes a very good wolf, was just curious though what specifically makes you feel hes unreadable?

Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast