Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 3046

Thread: Motion Detect 15er #2 GAME THREAD

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er #2 GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard View Post
    i might as well say now that a major reason i think achro could be a wolf is that he isn't rping anymore

which sounds extremely dumb but hear me out

if you come into the game wanting to rp, you're going to keep doing it in spite of adversity. i've seldom seen a town resign so quickly and easily. villagers wanting to rp are stubborn about it, and achro was the opposite of that

this sounds like a meme argument, but i do think this is a legitimate tell. from a villager pov, you feel free to roleplay because you don't feel the pressure for your posts to be traditionally read as good, you just want to do your own thing. and from your pov, catching wolves is something you can still do while roleplaying. wolves do want their posts to look good so they can stay alive, so by extension, even if they do decide to roleplay, once they find it too challenging to continue they will simply stop doing it

revealing this tell is likely going to make it less accurate going forward, but i do think it's legit and it's a major reason why i think achro could be a wolf here

it was accurate even as recently as the omega strikers game on fol, which ender was in and where he roleplayed - as town. there were also other people who roleplayed, and they were also town
    Man, I started the day RPing and literally no one responded to it.

No one but Cape responded to any of my RPs basically unless it was purely about them.

This isn't 'Achro wants to look good' its 'Achro wants to be communicated with'

Which hasn't gone very well anyway.

i might as well say now that a major reason i think achro could be a wolf is that he isn't rping anymore

which sounds extremely dumb but hear me out

if you come into the game wanting to rp, you're going to keep doing it in spite of adversity. i've seldom seen a town resign so quickly and easily. villagers wanting to rp are stubborn about it, and achro was the opposite of that

this sounds like a meme argument, but i do think this is a legitimate tell. from a villager pov, you feel free to roleplay because you don't feel the pressure for your posts to be traditionally read as good, you just want to do your own thing. and from your pov, catching wolves is something you can still do while roleplaying. wolves do want their posts to look good so they can stay alive, so by extension, even if they do decide to roleplay, once they find it too challenging to continue they will simply stop doing it

revealing this tell is likely going to make it less accurate going forward, but i do think it's legit and it's a major reason why i think achro could be a wolf here

it was accurate even as recently as the omega strikers game on fol, which ender was in and where he roleplayed - as town. there were also other people who roleplayed, and they were also town
    As the person you specifically mentioned.

This is a meme read.

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    Man, I started the day RPing and literally no one responded to it.

No one but Cape responded to any of my RPs basically unless it was purely about them.

This isn't 'Achro wants to look good' its 'Achro wants to be communicated with'

Which hasn't gone very well anyway.
    i'm aware that people haven't been responding to it, i'm arguing that not being stubborn about it is wolf ai

logically it makes sense that you would stop but i think a villager would be less inclined to stop

eh feel like projection, ive seen plenty of villagers and wolves commit or not commit, i don't think it means anything

he stopped doing it because it stopped being fun for him because nobody was engaging him (and as a wolf or villa he wants to engage with people)

i'm aware that people haven't been responding to it, i'm arguing that not being stubborn about it is wolf ai

logically it makes sense that you would stop but i think a villager would be less inclined to stop
    If I wanted to write by myself I wouldn't sign up for a mafia game lol.

But like, I wrote out another RP to open this day and it still didn't get anything. If anything, by your logic, I am beautifully town for even bothering to do it for my opener day 2 :(.

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    eh feel like projection, ive seen plenty of villagers and wolves commit or not commit, i don't think it means anything

he stopped doing it because it stopped being fun for him because nobody was engaging him (and as a wolf or villa he wants to engage with people)
    do you have some examples with wolves?

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

I am just gonna write another post because what Boq is saying is just not true.

I voted nutella very early D1 because they had no content and wanted someone to react to it. Vulg did by saying he liked the vote on nutella.

I later said I liked nut's streak of posts when they reentered the thread, but mentionned it was a surface level read.

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Vibing with nutella town rn. But that's a pretty surface level read. Might give a look to Vulgard's D1 on the december game on this forum tbh.
    I linked them with Vulg because of the way Nutella TRed Vulg out of his posting style in several quotes they produced itt, which to me wasn't convincing (seomeone else mentionnned it).

I then sussed nutella because of the joat joke they made. and voted them again.

Then Boq entered the thread and sussed nutella. There were several posts but these are the last where he talks about nutella before voting me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boquise View Post
    The old scum meta of your approach to me was to try to pocket me with town reads

i am keeping an eye on you sister
    Nutella saying that she can't really narrate her thought process
    Matches with her explaining her "locking in boq as town forever gg" post with just "you were town vibing and stuff" matches

This is what the pros call organic play, and it is all on display for us all to have a say and comment on during this first day but I also feel like Nut did a mayday and pivoted away from fearsome intimidating awesome payday Boquise with his meta death ray

tbh
    These and Visor posting "nutella/Wisdom ww" strenghtened my hidden sus on nutella (I don't think I posted about nut after the post I gave them a surface-level town read).

---------------------------------

l8r on I cooled down on nutella (other people reads impacting mine and other stuff I don't wanna go into here), but the point is that I pretty clearly have been flipflopping on the slot a lot.

I stopped viewing the thread after that moment

I voted Rask because he began shading Nutella when she walked back her scum read of me

It isn't much, which is why i wrote "maybe" with the vote. But sometimes wolves like to do that to sow disagreements in town. Having Nutella not push me is not a good thing for wolves if she is town
    So Boq's reason to vote me doesn't exist in the first place. That he is pushing the misrep on me is just laughable tbh.

The way he has been townreading nutella since the posts I quote above is not clear to me either.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    @Wisdom please respond to my post last page about boq/lapras
    I'll check it out when on pc!

visor prolly just a wolf for suggesting my name without actual reasonning for 2 days now. also doing nothing but associative reads smh.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

do you have some examples with wolves?
    its me, im the wolves

examples of what, wolves committing or not committing

I am so frustrated rn.

its me, im the wolves

examples of what, wolves committing or not committing
    wolves committing because i want to overview the game context there

i just watched john wick 4 btw

v good would rec

long af tho

Member thankful for this post:

please just take me at my word

i dont want to quote shit

er: alison as some stupid anime alt on a game on mu

sunbae in some stupid turbo posting gifs

takhisis in any game ever

what did u like in Wisdom's posting @Visor?

hmmm

Vote: Boquise

lots of people i read village making good points

if this flips v i'm resetting my townreads because the game is likely upside down in some way

what did u like in Wisdom's posting @Visor?
    i dont remember, probably their giving up post at eod just being so blatantly wolfy its villagery

I commit hard as wolf a lot too. Did it in the anon game that illario mentioned. (I RPed as Aro the entire game up to what was going to be my death and I was wolf.)

Me committing to RP is just a character trait.

I am not going to assign someone else's willingness to hold RP an AI value.

please just take me at my word

i dont want to quote shit

er: alison as some stupid anime alt on a game on mu

sunbae in some stupid turbo posting gifs

takhisis in any game ever
    Also gira as trainer red stopped rp'ing

I stopped rp'ing as town pm a syndicate game

Id guess its entirely rand and more based on the stubborness of the player

yeah okay fair enough maybe this was dumb

if achro really is a wolf then i'm a genius and y'all are dumb though

copium

copium
    For your punishment you will go back to SOD and read my rp and tell me your thoughts. I worked hard on it.

copium
    If Achro is a wolf him dropping the RP will not be the alignment indicative post he's made.

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lapras View Post
    I think x4/5 of the illario wagon were afk?

So he was always dying unless we united on someone else

Pretty brilliant spot for wolves to anti spew tbh and wolves can always just fake push ppl knowing means nothing

Someoje who looks uncaring is probs just wolf tho
    This post from dz is pretty trash btw.

(The dicho between his treatment of illarios wagon and his last sentence just looks agenda to me)

Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 View Post
    To be clear I have never said this

I said Syn made a comment I liked about that because on the surface level, I could just see where syn was coming from

i think im dumb and this didn't even mean that and im looking too deep.

Your reads honestly seemed antithetical to me but today im melding more with them, I still don't partially get the dyachei thing. This is the only thing I haven't seen you explain to my knowledge.

I have looked back and saw a lot of where your reads came from, I was slightly concerned about your read on Ender, but you said his votes you agreed with.

Saw your defense of Visor around the same point

You definitely seem more focused on scumreads then townreads, but I don't think to a wolfy extent and I am not really worried about you when you aren't W/W with Boq and Wisdom has also been sliding off for me and you arent W/W with them either
    I am totally factoring the fact you used one of Syns post to push that picture on me fwiw

Whats up with my dya stuff? Whats my dya stuff? I dont even recall having a read there?

yeah lapras's posting is honestly still not particularly impressive to me

Cape, i just read more of ur stuff. Think I had ur suss wrong indeed (re Boq lol)

I am starting to have a villa feel out of Wisdom (lot of minor things but it adds up)

prolly not ww with dya or Boq too.

feeling good about Cape and Achro too.

I need to have a global look at my reads lol. Prolly have cleared people too easily lol

bad post, i was thinking about eradicating wisdom because she has been wolfy and boq has been towny

i have two very good reasons to think wisdom is a wolf, won’t say she’s outed but it’s the most likely hit fmpov

i have one decent reason to suspect boq is town

if anyone wants to solve in wisdom w worlds that would be appreciated

how i fell rn:

syn, visor, ladd, ender, vulgard, robyn, dyachei are prolly town

nutella, cape, lapras, boquise, achro to be sorted

wisdom
    was missing illario there. funny but he was null. I also uncluded dya town there (maybe it's what Cape was talking about) which was prolly just a gut read because I don't recall any other thought regarding this slot outside of the push on illario

now

ladd, illario town

I still think Syn is in his town range. I don't think he can replicate his stubborness about his reads (agressively sussing whoever disagrees with him) he has when he is villaging. Also I think some of his takes were good (at the time they were posted ofc).
    Vulgard is a keeper too. dunno, he has been solving full time.

visor/ender/dya I need to revisit because I have prolly cleared them too early. Ender/dya are the main reasons illario was MLed. prolly not ww. (but maybe one in there)

robyn poisoned. (prolly town though)

nutella I think town. Cape/Achro I am liking the posts rn (but maybe that's because they are pushing Boq too. Would need to reread fully toDay if time allows)

Wisdom I am liking more and more too.

So I am left with Lapras who I am not TRing yet, Boq, and Visor/ender/dya?

Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast