maybe all this is a pocket attempt.
    maybe it is genuine and i am successfully forming a town block

I will sleep on it
    disappointed that you didn't vote sleep after the last sentence there

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er #2 GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard View Post
    how is it interesting?
    @Boquise i didn't even wolfread you but i see what you're saying

what do you think about cape, that's the opinion i care about from you the most right now

this sounds rather dismissive but i'm asking to inform my solve
    your points about achro are noted

Member thankful for this post:

do the roar

Out to Chill, Out to Kill! Member Cape90's Avatar

something something don't sleep, cape is here to save the game right now but be patient as saving the game takes time. I'm guessing like a few hours for me to just sort this mess of a game.

if you do a sleep tldr holy crap lapras is bleeding scum it's so obvious today LMAO

Lapras is such a slam dunk i have a flawless case coming

im looking through SBPC by the way so im going Lapras > dyachei > Boq > Syn > Vulgard > Achro > nutella and doing as much as I can muster because I swear im town

sorry i got excited and had to post now lol

You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

VOTE TALLY AS OF #2945

Sleep 2 nutella syn

Majority is in effect. With 8 players remaining the magic number is 5. If you think Maj has been reached, please stop posting and let benneh and i know.

Night is at 7pm eastern on 4/1

This thread is lost without my towny guidance so let me be the ultimate epic solver of the century.

The colors are for fun btw if ur wondering about that because this is a fun game

Lapras:

-my immediate reaction to 2925 is lol.

-asks to vote first

-2834 y'all townies huh? Question can I vote first?

-Plays the "I have been set up" card. Criminals use this often. Coincidence?

-2788 so like DZ claims here that they are inno because they were on Vulgard in this wagon. The frustrating thing about you Lapras is that if you are town, you really don't care about this game do you? Besides, WIFOM, and you could have told ur mafia partners to make sure u didn't go over, you had probably enough power as a formation of mafia to do so and other people were clearly not going to get off Rask, especially the motion detector who got the result. That's 3 automatic votes on Rask there. It would make Syn town in this scenario.

-Besides, your words have less validation with 2546 "OR RASK". You not swapping to Rask here is ??? to me in this instance.

-2365 ??? what is this on Syn...

-2356 I feel like TMI gets thrown around a lot but this seems ridiculous when it comes to Lapras' handling of Rask.

-Just Lapras seeming so sure Rask was wolf then trying to grab credit for not being on him and being on Vulgard instead. It just feels like a play within the context of everything.

-1912 amazing read on Visor, give it up for Lapras 1913 oh

-1909 okay so it is you and Vulgard, got it. "But cape, DZ was on Vulgard yesterday" uh huh, it's called a safe vote on a bus, an easy way to milk that cred.

-I dont know if 1455 is w/w with Boq to be fair. Boq is definitely one of my least confident SRs.

-1431 - I love this post, I'm sure Lapras knows why, so blah blah blah, then Lapras says this
    "...they can do smart votes/plays so in future days they look unpartnered e.g. staft pushing/voting wolf pals anticipating possible wolf flip

So they can do what they want and it generate anti spew"
    Hmm... all of this sounds familiar to me... you know WITH THE WHOLE LAPRAS TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR DIPPING OUT OF THE THREAD WHILE HIS VOTE WAS STILL ON VULGARD.
    Wake up, wake up, hold your heart! hold your life!

-1898 lol.

-anyways I think this is enough, I dont think earlier days are quite as bad, they just seem a bit blendy and underwhelming. Oh wait I have something 1071 and 1388 on nutella. Now that's something that I also don't like.

This was gonna be including everyone. but i like this case so im making it separate :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 View Post
    This thread is lost without my towny guidance so let me be the ultimate epic solver of the century.

The colors are for fun btw if ur wondering about that because this is a fun game

Lapras:

-my immediate reaction to 2925 is lol.

-asks to vote first

-2834 y'all townies huh? Question can I vote first?

-Plays the "I have been set up" card. Criminals use this often. Coincidence?

-2788 so like DZ claims here that they are inno because they were on Vulgard in this wagon. The frustrating thing about you Lapras is that if you are town, you really don't care about this game do you? Besides, WIFOM, and you could have told ur mafia partners to make sure u didn't go over, you had probably enough power as a formation of mafia to do so and other people were clearly not going to get off Rask, especially the motion detector who got the result. That's 3 automatic votes on Rask there. It would make Syn town in this scenario.

-Besides, your words have less validation with 2546 "OR RASK". You not swapping to Rask here is ??? to me in this instance.

-2365 ??? what is this on Syn...

-2356 I feel like TMI gets thrown around a lot but this seems ridiculous when it comes to Lapras' handling of Rask.

-Just Lapras seeming so sure Rask was wolf then trying to grab credit for not being on him and being on Vulgard instead. It just feels like a play within the context of everything.

-1912 amazing read on Visor, give it up for Lapras 1913 oh

-1909 okay so it is you and Vulgard, got it. "But cape, DZ was on Vulgard yesterday" uh huh, it's called a safe vote on a bus, an easy way to milk that cred.

-I dont know if 1455 is w/w with Boq to be fair. Boq is definitely one of my least confident SRs.

-1431 - I love this post, I'm sure Lapras knows why, so blah blah blah, then Lapras says this

Hmm... all of this sounds familiar to me... you know WITH THE WHOLE LAPRAS TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR DIPPING OUT OF THE THREAD WHILE HIS VOTE WAS STILL ON VULGARD.
    Wake up, wake up, hold your heart! hold your life!

-1898 lol.

-anyways I think this is enough, I dont think earlier days are quite as bad, they just seem a bit blendy and underwhelming. Oh wait I have something 1071 and 1388 on nutella. Now that's something that I also don't like.

This was gonna be including everyone. but i like this case so im making it separate :3
    Lol im town but go off king

sleep

I dont actually think any of that is a case?

Its just calling everything i do scummy without explaining it.

Why wouldnt i, as town, feel set up this game?

With my vote, i thought vul was more likelt to be a wolf and thought it would show im towny by not self prezzing. Yes if im a wolf, my partners xan save me. But why would the choice of play be me vote off wagon, none lf them bus, then i clme in today like i have? Wouldnt ivget one of tjem to bring it up?

And yh i care about this game to the degree i can play a casual game popping in and out. Go off king

vote: unvote

Quote Originally Posted by Lapras View Post
    I dont actually think any of that is a case?

Its just calling everything i do scummy without explaining it.

Why wouldnt i, as town, feel set up this game?

With my vote, i thought vul was more likelt to be a wolf and thought it would show im towny by not self prezzing. Yes if im a wolf, my partners xan save me. But why would the choice of play be me vote off wagon, none lf them bus, then i clme in today like i have? Wouldnt ivget one of tjem to bring it up?

And yh i care about this game to the degree i can play a casual game popping in and out. Go off king
    I have no words

sorry for the rand brother

do i have to explain why what i turquoised/underlined = bad or????

god maybe with this town

I have no words

sorry for the rand brother

do i have to explain why what i turquoised/underlined = bad or????

god maybe with this town
    Well im town so either your a wolf or your about to pull off another demo republic of mafia

Well im town so either your a wolf or your about to pull off another demo republic of mafia
    more aptly, im pulling a long form joat 10er, quite literally :)

more aptly, im pulling a long form joat 10er, quite literally :)
    Unfortunately not

Why is it wolfy to not self prez to show case towniness

Unfortunately not

Why is it wolfy to not self prez to show case towniness
    why in the world if you are town do you care about showing towniness. Especially by that cop out mean to do so?

like bruh just be towny if you are town

Yh but how do you "be towny" lol

I be'd towny by willingly dying and not self prezzing

I think ive been plenty towny tyvm (though not as much as i can do admittedly.)

Yh but how do you "be towny" lol

I be'd towny by willingly dying and not self prezzing

I think ive been plenty towny tyvm (though not as much as i can do admittedly.)
    I got a simple one. Solve. I have been writing stuff on dya/boq so far and it's been taking forever but I am gonna solve this

how is it interesting?
    @Boquise i didn't even wolfread you but i see what you're saying

what do you think about cape, that's the opinion i care about from you the most right now

this sounds rather dismissive but i'm asking to inform my solve
    I... I wrote about cape in my wall. Did you not read that..?

I am aware that you are not "really" wolf reading me rn, just have me in several teams. My main problem was your push and how you made a heel-faced turn to town read me, and not seemingly caring anymore about the rask vs me thing

disappointed that you didn't vote sleep after the last sentence there
    i'm broke

it is pretty lol that peeps have barely interacted with my solve and theories today, just said it was good and hear what i say
    like, that feels like the general theme in these past days. Cape ignored it altogether. I guess it doesn't fit the worldview tbh. Lapras was the one who poked some of it, but it was not much at all.

lol.

I got a simple one. Solve. I have been writing stuff on dya/boq so far and it's been taking forever but I am gonna solve this
    im looking forward to read the stuff dya has said and done that makes me X alignment tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Boquise View Post
    im looking forward to read the stuff dya has said and done that makes me X alignment tbh
    hm. yeah im gonna have to disappoint you early on that one. Anything in specific you wanted me to look at in terms of that? Honestly I was mulling over 2888 and thinking the post was towny, but I was definitely was kinda scumreading you a little bit before then

Anyways

(Colors are still for fun)

dyachei:

-I kind of like 2880 in terms of reads. Not sure what new parent means here. Congrats if he is tbh though.

-2868 "However, cape can be with almost anyone and as the game" yeah I'm gonna chalk this one up to y'all not remembering my posts and/or confbiasing yourselves into a w!cape world. Though the second part is true, I have gotten less involved in the game as it progressed. Oddly enough, it's the opposite with you which is slightly towny IMO. These are 3 people that I can see as towny so I dont have problems with this.

-2863/2864 Get 'em sick 'em! To be fair this might be scummy depending on the context :p. Well Vulgard emphasized that it was possible that he had bad day 1 reads. Eh okay.

-dya plz I am town who is aligned to myself.

-dya going from nutella being obvtown to accusing them of being scum, im not even sure if that whole nutella being obvtown comment was a mistake or not because dya said nutella perspective slipped during the rask thing.

-either dya is flailing or obvious town. Honestly who knows with dya's lack of assessment of me after a while for the most part.

-I do kinda like dya reading people off of how other people read them. It's what I like doing as town.

-2531 interesting how you have this take about Vulgard but still really wanna push me or something because Vulgard and Lapras are unaligned because of the wagon or whatever which if you are saying that, not true. Lapras is just gaslighting me at the current moment saying I have no reasons behind me thinking lapras is scummy... right. I had plenty of reasons there.

-dya I just think isn't partnered with a wolf obviously. Whether that is Vulgard/nutella, idk. If not then obviously dya is mafia.

-2527 I guess this wasn't wrong.

-I don't know what a chill game is. But you have sheeped the thread into reading me differently for whatever reason.

-There was also 2246 from earlier.

-What does onerus mean?

-dya's pushes and attitude look really towny on the surface level, but the way they develop their reads is like.. eh? But then again this is me tryharding right now in a chill game and I still think some of dya's handling of slots have been towny. I liked their insight on Syn.

Boquise:

-I'm absolutely mad about you towning it up, very fuming. Actually they probably don't care since I am such an easy push anyways. Also I don't know what ur talking about rn since im reading backwards. Well I sort of know.

-2913 by the way you phrased this, you are saying Achro should sus himself for having WIM???? Rephrase this, it isn't clear.

-2911 I already made a banger post at the start of day 2 disproving this 1244. But that's just me having an opinion. Oh and i like my meta post 1333.

-2909 Boq, your push on me isn't special because literally everyone had this opinion because I have posted less day 3 and today. Name a person who townreads me or has townread me and retracted that.

-2908 late game player huh? Not me, I forget too much stuff. Anyways, slightly towny post.

-2900 Wolf slip? I am gonna press X there on that.

Which reminds me of Cape actually backing down from his read on me because I was bragging and talking up my reads. Which is a super weaksauce reason to town read me (and that has disappeared now in present time)
    Yes that was a reason. It's disingenuous to just bring this up because that's not everything. I made this huge point about how I assumed as wolf you would just side with against Wisdom and keep pushing them. It isn't necessarily that I don't townread you, I just townread everyone outside of you more then you.
    It looks to me like when a wolf knows that a town is about to burst into town mode so they back down to make them still a viable target
    I had this expectation if you are town. Yes. *bonk*.
    Also nice word salad, like wtf does "so they back down to make them still a viable target" mean? You mean for later? Do you think as wolf I would be the person to find it easier to push you rather then Wisdom down the road? I don't get it. Also if I assumed you were getting into your town mode or whatever why would that still make you a viable target.

The obvious reason to why I haven't talked too much about you is I just kinda threw you in the POE because I didn't have a third wolf, just me thinking it was Lapras/Vulgard/+1 but like I dont like putting +1 so I just put my next best guess.

-I will agree with Achro kinda posting not great though today. Eh.

maybe thats why lapras is pushed more now because he is less active? Easier target.
    dontthinkitdontthinkitdontthinkitdontthinkitdontthinkitdontthinkitdontthinkitdontthinkitdontthinkitd ontthinkit

lapras/boq w/w

youaretryingtobefairyouaretryingtobefairyouarenotconfbiasingthisandlosingthegameyouarenotconfbiasing thisandlosingthegameyouarenotconfbiasingthisandlosingthegame

uh

Cape pushed my actual posts D1 but now when I have got my gears moving he has hardly reacted to any of 'em."]Cape pushed my actual posts D1 but now when I have got my gears moving he has hardly reacted to any of 'em.
    I... suppose this is fair that I didn't bring up specific quotes, but I did actually cite stuff and didn't just dismiss you as "not having reads" you were pressured into giving reads but I didn't cite it so im mafia. Too bad ISOing is so limited.

Like, Cape bringing up meta to compare me to this game, but isn't really processing the new posts I am making. I believe this sort of pushing establish two things: 1) It creates a thread truth that I am actually not doing anything, I have no reads, I am saying nothing etc. 2) it makes wolves not having to actually interact with me because they now know I have got into gear and will be a difficult push.
    I'm flattered maybe that you think I am some sort of cult leader who can magically make people not process your posts and make EVERYONE believe you aren't doing anything. But that's clearly not how I played.

Wait

You are not making SENSE

1) and 2) just next to each other look really silly, you think?

If you are not doing anything, if this is the consensus, then why don't wolves interact with you?

okay maybe I am getting what you mean.

You are saying that for instance, I am wolf, I am leaving you alone after I drop my case on you and refuse to talk to you when you "get towny" to just paint this narrative that you are just super wolfy or whatever. Still clearly not how I played.

Achro's scum read of me is not based on anything I have done, but what Lapras has done. It is a scum read per association aside from pushing me yesterday because I forgot him and Lapras for a second, which is ridiculous and having jury'd his championship games I know that when he pushes someone as town, he pushes with way more details and quality in his reads. He also pushes much stronger. Now it is like "yeh boq can be scum, or lapras, idk". Thats nagl
    To be fair, this is valid. Also probably the only reason I can think of not to think Lapras is wolf here. The whole thing with Lapras voting Vulgard was PLANNED dude I swear in my expert post game stance.

The last time Cape really interacted with me was when I said he was pushing me because he -wants- me to be a wolf more than anything else and he agreed, which I felt could be open wolfing.
    I am brutally honest as town. I am not going to lie, this is because the game is easier if you are wolf. Also now that I think about it, this is a... i forget what you call it strawman? slippery slope? But of course I want my wolf pushes to be correct as town, that's a no brainer. There is a certain adrenaline rush I get when I correctly make a big case on a wolf. I would be surprised if that hasn't happened ONCE. Which honestly is less exciting but you were the OG wolf case.

The predicament is that I have town read both Cape and Nutella. If both of them are town I am left with like... Achro/Vulgard/??? Syn does not work. Lapras does not work at all. And I am town reading Dya pretty strongly (watch it be Achro/Vulgard/Dya and I am a joke). Tho Dya/Vulgard is probably unlikely???
    So at least 1 of Cape/Nutella must be scum.
    So... you are town?

Yeah okay this post is towny.

-2852 - Hear me out, it's because I am town.

-2854 I just disagree with this post on Lapras. 2853 Semantics reads . A quite INTERESTING one at that (I say interesting all the time).

-2530 Reasonable read on dya/Vulgard. Talks about Vulgard not addressing Boq's concerns.

-I kinda like 2496 too when it comes to Boq talking to Syn here about Wisdom and how ppl treated Wisdom.

I'm going to random aside here. When I expressed that I was changing my mind about Wisdom at EOD and all that the day Wisdom died, guess who questioned that and seemed to care about that. robyn and EnderWiggin. This has nothing to do with Boq, but I will keep it in mind.

-Not sure I like the answer that boq gave to Vulgard in 2483, but probs woulda bothered me more if rask was wolf.

However given the sudden sarcasm pop-in on Vulgard + trying to meld the "Why I thought Wisdom was a wolf" response with "btw Vulgard is a wolf" thought in one post makes Syn/Vulgard never w/w with each other tbh
    what as this referring to?

-2468 well you are right about it being defensive and sarcastic, but why is that bad?

-2457 The ONE recent game where I played with Vulgard wolf, 1) it was a hydra 2) I was townreading the slot 3) I died early. So no.

-2431 you wanted to remember this in rask v worlds. you're welcome.

-2426 this whole comment about how many people have put him in POE because they "want" him to be wolf, then the whole going on about how he is going to follow the PR's reads because that's how you play. This initially pinged me. But it really doesn't now tbh I like the lil details in it like

I think how Rask shamed my reaction to Ender's action was townie for what it's worth
    -2421 I have like Achro's postings from what I was seeing and their conviction behind their posts, but I will still consider it since im finding you towny.

I have been lazy so I have just been forgetting stuff and why I have been townreading certain people and stuff like that. You know, chill game :). But thankfully been remembering with you.

-2411 now that u mention it, Achro didn't make a scene out of this when I pointed this out earlier. I said like today or something that i didnt remember achro was in the game and he was just like "omg i just came into the thread, kinda spooky" and then left it there. It was something like that.

-I'm NGL, kinda digging how Boq is keeping his stories straight.

-The way you responded to me looks like villager upon a retrospective look

-Honestly think Boq is town upon a retrospective look

I just really didn't like how he has felt like he hasn't been evaluating me fairly and just him pushing Achro in general. Honestly that read feels a little underdeveloped just not bringing up anything in specific that made him scummy, besides obviously today.

that took way too long oh god

also I would have to like... read back back on some of what boq said earlier, the ISO just cut out there, but I am more interested right now in solving the rest of the players

About to go on errand run so will answer your posts more later, but just wanna say
    "Boq, your push on me isn't special because literally everyone had this opinion because I have posted less day 3 and today."
    It is funny that you kinda call yourself an easy push here for being less active, but also sussing me and Lapras for pointing out the very same things regarding our own slots.

Also no I was saying that Achro complaining about me having WIM sounded like a wolf who is upset that I am bringing in fire into a gamestate where wolves rather want town to be depressed and low wim. It is shading high wim to make town not feel like they can express wim in the game state lest they will be wolf read by the other players, something I have observed wolves doing when they want to keep a status quo.

I slept and yet I am still exhausted. Going to be one of those days huh

Anyway boq your last post is pretty bad when you consider if I wanted to keep the status quo so bad I wouldn't have asked for this to not be a quick day. Now mind you when I said that I thought I was going to have energy so oops.

It is interesting to me though that the moment you are energetic and I am not suddenly me not being full of wim is a massive scum tell whereas your earlier lack of wim was merely circumstance.

I am usually pretty good at understanding arguments against me be they good or be they bad and really your arguments against me here are just really awful lol.

Like 'wow achro complained about being tired this is a wolf tell' like ??? Do you not see I was going for irony that you were very low wim for 3 days and all of a sudden you are full of wim and I am not? You for some really unknown reason took it as shade even after I said it wasn't shade directly lol. Like my entire playstyle isn't exactly sneaky wordplay I kind of bash your head in over and over if I think something is off like lapras post about eod1 or how it wiggled my brain wrong that you forgot me and lapras specifically because I am one of the higher posters and lapras is one of the lowest posters so it felt really unnatural. If you are town and it is what it is then fair enough but I have a duty to play the game and observe how I see fit.

Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102 LastLast