Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Motion Detect 15er #2 GAME THREAD

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er #2 GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by illario View Post
    why did u think visor is unreadable?
    played hyrule with him and nothing else and i don't remember a post from him while playing with him

but during my sign up ban i read some old games which i can't link because site is down

it was some s3 wildcard game with gh/panther/beck/newcomb/lissa, and i read d1 and still didn't really know how to read him besides going off pelts

i do respect his reads tho

i am very readable

you're reading my post right now

Quote Originally Posted by robyn View Post
    played hyrule with him and nothing else and i don't remember a post from him while playing with him

but during my sign up ban i read some old games which i can't link because site is down

it was some s3 wildcard game with gh/panther/beck/newcomb/lissa, and i read d1 and still didn't really know how to read him besides going off pelts

i do respect his reads tho
    ehhhh idk what to make of this lol. id normally expect u to somewhat take this as a challenge and try to figure him out instead of just conceding and saying hes unreadable. have you done this with anyone else before?

i did enter fake reads into the thread so we could finally leave rvs

what i said about cape was real but he wasn't obv town, i'll certainly find his alignment before this cycle ends

illario/vulgard/lapras can be town

i put visor as a tr because i thought you literally couldn't read the guy and illario thinking the same is weird, even though just throwing your vote around without comment is somewhat towny, can u elaborate illario man

2am and i should take a melatonin and sleep so i'm no longer nocturnal, will be a fun game
    Ha im goated gargle my balls

also if you dont recall any of his posts how can you come to the conclusion that you cant read him because hes unreadable...as opposed to the conclusion that you cant read him because you didnt recall or internalise any of his posts or were likely just not paying enough intention to figure it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    i am very readable

you're reading my post right now
    Dude at least post words wtf are these hieroglyphs

Member thankful for this post:

ehhhh idk what to make of this lol. id normally expect u to somewhat take this as a challenge and try to figure him out instead of just conceding and saying hes unreadable. have you done this with anyone else before?
    i will rephrase my initial statement because i incorrectly phrased it

i am a chat mafia player, playing with people and live chatting gives me the best reads, not reading old games where i can't participate

and yeah, i did it my first game with pizza until i realized i knew how to read him

and i did it in my first game with holyflare until i also realized i knew how to read him

i'll eventually be able to read him, probably this cycle, however at present i was kinda clueless, and unreadable was a v temporary label

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard View Post
    how did you arrive at that conclusion?
    TMI + sheeping rvs
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

i will rephrase my initial statement because i incorrectly phrased it

i am a chat mafia player, playing with people and live chatting gives me the best reads, not reading old games where i can't participate

and yeah, i did it my first game with pizza until i realized i knew how to read him

and i did it in my first game with holyflare until i also realized i knew how to read him

i'll eventually be able to read him, probably this cycle, however at present i was kinda clueless, and unreadable was a v temporary label
    ah kk, fair enough

@Raskolnikov i've never misread illario across like 7 games, he's someone who you should let cook for longer and he'll make himself pretty clearly town eventually

push elsewhere

also lapras and vulgard aren't w/w

and both town most likely

@Raskolnikov i've never misread illario across like 7 games, he's someone who you should let cook for longer and he'll make himself pretty clearly town eventually

push elsewhere

also lapras and vulgard aren't w/w

and both town most likely

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    look at me, I am so cute and new.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

apparently that gif doesnt loop

lmao. Looking forward this interaction

also if you dont recall any of his posts how can you come to the conclusion that you cant read him because hes unreadable...as opposed to the conclusion that you cant read him because you didnt recall or internalise any of his posts or were likely just not paying enough intention to figure it out?
    from playing together with him

not from spectating his past game where i can list nego/lissa/beck/sunbae/gh/panther/visor/newcomb all played (site is down and here i am recalling half the list from memory)

those are extremely different things for me

Quote Originally Posted by Lapras View Post
    Dude at least post words wtf are these hieroglyphs
    words.

(Visor is town because he hasn't even thought about pocketing townies yet. there)

Visor 

Unless it's just Wifom after last game

My mum will MD his ass anyway

Raskol is a wolf because he would never say I am town so early as town

Raskolnikov

i think robyn's thought process is a town thought process because it's weird and slightly awkward but not in a wolfy way imo
    hopefully i don't get burned on this read lol

-------------------

i didn't think robyn saying their previous reads were fake was wolfy in this context, so illario calling it wolfy was suspicious to me, and looking back on his reads i feel like he gave too many but that line of reasoning is kinda stupid

the former is only wolfy if robyn is indeed town, it's actually towny if robyn's mafia and i'm wrong, but i currently think i'm right

this read is quite biased but i do still want to share the thought

-------------

there was that MU game with two vigs a while ago where rask was killed day 1 and flipped mafia

i feel like his posting rn is similar to that game but i'd need some comments on this from other players, there are some people here who were in that game

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    words.

(Visor is town because he hasn't even thought about pocketing townies yet. there)
    oh okay that was pretty bad

Vote: Raskolnikov

Quote Originally Posted by Lapras View Post
    Raskolnikov
    lmao skill (and format) issue.

is he normally a paranoid type of player?

also @robyn I know illario/happy fwiw. let me be and push the slots that haven't towntold already.

What prompted this question, where is the parano?a?

also @robyn I know illario/happy fwiw. let me be and push the slots that haven't towntold already.
    make me uwu

okay gn

oh okay that was pretty bad

Vote: Raskolnikov
    How bad? Did you read the last game?

How bad? Did you read the last game?
    which last game? where?

which last game? where?
    lol. IN this very forum. This is the second game to help Sunbae testing his new setup. Read like 5 pages. There is a pretty stark difference (hence my comment about him being prolly town unless he went for strict wifom. Rn he is in his town meta anyway))

oh okay

i'll take a look

i don't think he is overly paranoid, no, i was just making a joke because he always jokes about me pocketing him lol
    lol. IN this very forum. This is the second game to help Sunbae testing his new setup. Read like 5 pages. There is a pretty stark difference (hence my comment about him being prolly town unless he went for strict wifom. Rn he is in his town meta anyway))
    i mean, there is a difference in my posting but idk if it means anything

i dont think me shitposting early is alignment indicative (and i don't think me having a slow start this game is indicative of anything either)

strange read bronana

i don't think he is overly paranoid, no, i was just making a joke because he always jokes about me pocketing him lol

i mean, there is a difference in my posting but idk if it means anything

i dont think me shitposting early is alignment indicative (and i don't think me having a slow start this game is indicative of anything either)

strange read bronana
    I don't think you are aware about how your tone feels here compared to when you are pocketing (u can call me dumb for noticing your - or zacks - pockets and falling for them... whatever), so I might disagree with you about it being AI.

it's not like it's something I'll die on tbh. But I noticed the difference and wanted to out a stance.

And I think it is producing AI stuff. (ur opinion on Vulgard/Lapras rn?)

Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast