Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: 13er summer game thread

Default Re: 13er summer game thread

Quote Originally Posted by dyachei View Post
    i dont really agree with this last line at all
    it's like 95% satirical so that's probably good :P

(im only replying because i forget that emojis break on this site the two question marks in my last post is a joycat)

Quote Originally Posted by katze View Post
    id be very surprised if i got n1ed this game

but its the goal ofc

i will be me

ignoring any mention of you in his iso, what are your concerns with ladd, if any? same question could apply to me i guess but i dont really want to be self centered this game ??
    Do you mean besides the one reason that had nothing to do with me for why I found ladd slightly wolfy? I even spelled it out. Why ask me this specifically when I already named a reason, ie downplaying wolf play and setting expectations low. I didn't treat you the same because I know you have a bit of a running gag.

As for you, I don't believe I have any concerns atm. Just a curiosity to see how you play and interact with others.

To be fair I checked and I didn't say his name in the sentence. I was talking about lads about downplaying wolf play being slightly wolfy and then moved onto my visor note.

So that was pretty easy to miss. My bad

o yea thats kinda obvious in hindsight but i didnt process it on a glance

gotcha

i was gonna sit on it a while but this games slow, i think i might have a townping from dya (i dont think them missing obvious jokes is wolfy even tho i squinted at it for a second)

and maybe visor too (ur not allowed to make vocab reads on me anymore bro im gonna get snowed so hard by marmot this game)

both of these are for dumb reasons

i may or may not be further confirmation biasing myself into cape and achro being wolves together as well

sips coffee

i was gonna sit on it a while but this games slow, i think i might have a townping from dya (i dont think them missing obvious jokes is wolfy even tho i squinted at it for a second)
    which one?

Quote Originally Posted by ladd View Post
    which one?
    i thought the way they replied to ur read on achro was kinda villagery for them

specifically because its them replying to you (in my soul it feels like they dont know your alignment and they expect you two to solve eachother off that post) and it kinda felt like the kind of "i agree but for different reasons" thing that i feel like i think as a villager more than as a wolf (weaker read tho)

i think i've forgotten how to play werewolf

i wanted to snapvote ladd for his first (?) post last night but i don't want to do that any more

katze is, as ever, too self-aware for their own good

achro calling rvs "drivel" made me guffaw a little in a good way

i feel like the thread is moving a particular way around achro but i haven't quite put a pin on it yet

but i do think there's something there

i thought the way they replied to ur read on achro was kinda villagery for them

specifically because its them replying to you (in my soul it feels like they dont know your alignment and they expect you two to solve eachother off that post) and it kinda felt like the kind of "i agree but for different reasons" thing that i feel like i think as a villager more than as a wolf (weaker read tho)
    Alrighty thx

I re skimmed cape iso and i have a feeling we ll end up lunching him

Maybe rightfully so

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    i think i've forgotten how to play werewolf

i wanted to snapvote ladd
    it adds up

@Achro do you have like no read on my other posts? feels weird that your full read on me is based on such a little thing like downplaying my game when i am prob the player who has posted most content besides you

@katze anything in particular made you link achro and cape?

i am weirdly confident cuth is a villager

cape has the most votable ISO so i am gonna vote him

vote: cape

i may or may not be further confirmation biasing myself into cape and achro being wolves together as well
    what % satirical is this?

it adds up

@Achro do you have like no read on my other posts? feels weird that your full read on me is based on such a little thing like downplaying my game when i am prob the player who has posted most content besides you

@katze anything in particular made you link achro and cape?
    I have no idea how you play as either alignment so I am taking a cautious approach in assigning alignment intentions from other posts. @ladd you are free to quote posts or stances you feel I SHOULD have a take on and I will give one but without much confidence. I can read into everything, but it isn't always the best course to do so early with skilled players.

Cape huh for a wolf buddy. Tbh I would probably just hard bus him for the cred instead of being cute about not being able to read him. Maybe not though.

Cuth I will town lean on tone. Something about their observation on the thread state around me felt both true and genuine. Are they a skilled wolf?

I will say ladd we seem to have a few town reads in agreement so far so I am comfortable living in your world view atm and seeing if day 1 reinforces it as correct or makes it less so. A thing I like to do at times is just float on the sea and see what people do and if my day 1 assumptions feel good or not day 2.

So I will switch it up from the generic boring mildly wolfy read about wolf commentary to a light town lean since we maybe mindmelded a bit on cute

Lead the way.

godread rescinded(yet again)

achro i think ur impression on how i wolf is outdated and zorvo is a bad example because i would do many things for players like him to not tunnel me, town or mafia (i find being deathtunneled like that to be one of the least fun things in mafia)

btw im super polarized btw. cant wolf for shit (real)
    didn't claim godread or anything with my vote

cape does seem like the boring, maybe correct vote

his re-entrance was pretty commentary-ish

gonna wait for the no posters to pop in and some other slots to post more before i say anything about wolves

Tbh I would probably just hard bus him for the cred instead of being cute about not being able to read him

(not quite the right emoji but close enuff but just a super weird comment in context)

Quote Originally Posted by nebjiamn View Post
    [/COLOR]

(not quite the right emoji but close enuff but just a super weird comment in context)
    Not an achro game if I don't make super weird comments as either alignment tbh

And if anyone denies this you can kill them for the crime of being wrong in a mafia game. Have we played together before?

vote:katze

i don't get the cape... resignment? seems ~fine and basically a guess atp

ladd my strongest tr. i kinda wanted to yolo visor v earlier but now it seems a bit blaze to do but i'll prob just ride it anyway.

katze seems better but i'm going to keep voting them so i don't look silly when they flip w

cuth seems good too

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    Not an achro game if I don't make super weird comments as either alignment tbh

And if anyone denies this you can kill them for the crime of being wrong in a mafia game. Have we played together before?
    maybe its cause i don't have a developed cape read but it just reads super weird to me to say you'd bus someone with such ... confidence ? when we're 100 posts into the game and lots people are sitting at or under 10

and i don't think so, other than maybe in a mash

ladd my strongest tr. i kinda wanted to yolo visor v earlier but now it seems a bit blaze to do but i'll prob just ride it anyway.

katze seems better but i'm going to keep voting them so i don't look silly when they flip w

cuth seems good too
    my best case on cape is that they were shitposting with me and then they just didn't respond at all when i responded a little acerbically and a part of me ~strongly feels that that could be a nervous wolf thing to do lol because you're scared to answer weirdly and get my attention but it's rvs so you can get away with not engaging

but i don't love how people are treating the slot otherwise so i've been cooling on that recently

maybe its cause i don't have a developed cape read but it just reads super weird to me to say you'd bus someone with such ... confidence ? when we're 100 posts into the game and lots people are sitting at or under 10

and i don't think so, other than maybe in a mash
    Ah.

As for the comment it the context is in a game we played together where he was wolf killed day 1 and I was town who hard defended him until the very last second when litten convinced me to sheep.

It was about lore more than this game.

you made me google resignment

anyway, i agree its not like cape has done anything egregiously wolfy but his iso is mostly commentary and repeating the same stuff and while i didnt mind it that much live, re reading it in ISO does feel a bit struggly to me

achro is the next suspect afaict but i still dont really see it? like i could def see the wolf case on him if i squint a bit but the case for him being a villager seems much more straightforward to me shrug.jpg

Hardclaim: Broader Than Broadway

i am envious of bennehs ability to be such an obvious villager, one day i will be a villager just like him!

katze is, as ever, too self-aware for their own good
    well i'd never

98.7%

i just wanted to be quirky and see if it'd do anything because cape is/was obviously the player who is posting the least "good" (this isnt a comment on his alignment) and achro is my pet scumread that im taking on a walk

Quote Originally Posted by insomnia View Post
    didn't claim godread or anything with my vote
    ur mom

do i need to use tone indicators this game (genuine question i feel like a lot of my sarcasm is not being picked up on already)

you made me google resignment

anyway, i agree its not like cape has done anything egregiously wolfy but his iso is mostly commentary and repeating the same stuff and while i didnt mind it that much live, re reading it in ISO does feel a bit struggly to me

achro is the next suspect afaict but i still dont really see it? like i could def see the wolf case on him if i squint a bit but the case for him being a villager seems much more straightforward to me shrug.jpg
    Too many words

Wolfy

:Curtain:

do i need to use tone indicators this game (genuine question i feel like a lot of my sarcasm is not being picked up on already)

@katze

You had a front row seat as towm before to the living hell thT is wolf achro's mind. What about my posts so far indicate to you that this is wolf indicative for me? Please be as specific as possible.

Cape votes seem ok to me

Just based on his initial posting

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    @katze

You had a front row seat as towm before to the living hell thT is wolf achro's mind. What about my posts so far indicate to you that this is wolf indicative for me? Please be as specific as possible.
    i am choosing to not answer this

any inconveniences this may cause you may be forwarded to visor

i am choosing to not answer this

any inconveniences this may cause you may be forwarded to visor
    Hmm.

Are you sure? Final answer?

Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast