Thread: So when you win...

All of the provinces revolt? All but the ones, like Portugal, that normally revolt all the time?

Is this meant to be?

I mean like big honking 3-6 stack revolts in every province?

it's a bug, no metter what people say.
    It happens to me 80% of the time.

The best thing to do is to save as many provinces as possible. (just cause it's green doesn't mean it safe, aim for 150% loyalty)
    And then move fast and bribe all the rebels. Even a full stack army of gothic knight won't cost you more then 5,000
    (buy the best units) Now use these troops to defeat the other armies in that province.
    The key here is to grab as much as you possible can as fast as you can. Destroy every building you have if you must. Cause in a year or two, all these rebels will become reapearing factions..
    MILLER: I wish we lived in the day where you could challenge a person to a duel.

MILLER: Now, that would be pretty good.

No. It has never happened to me. Lower taxes and increase garrison sizes. The only time I had a few rebellions was when I had a newly conquered territories blocked by sea.

it ussually happens a few years after the 2/3 map conquered promt. what happens is a 200 loyalty province with enough buildings to add 50 loyalty (churchers, etc..) with very low taxes will go to 0 loyalty in one turn, and this happens in all your provinces you need to put atleast one full stack army into the province to keep it from revolting. When you control 2/3 of the map, there's no way you can put 2000 troops into every province (even if they are peseants), so you will lose min 50% of you province to rebel armies (usually 3-5 full stacks).

bellieve me you'll know what we're talking about once you see it. All though i just realized that the reason i haven't seen this resently casuse i've been playing GA. maybe this has something to do with that?
    MILLER: I wish we lived in the day where you could challenge a person to a duel.

MILLER: Now, that would be pretty good.

It only happens to me a) when my King is totally cut off from the rest of the kingdom. b) civil war when my King die without an heir. c) highest tax every where with almost no garrison.

It happens but it's preventable.

- Build happiness modify building: brothel (10), watch tower (20), border fort (30), town guard(10 for all levels), church (20), mosque (20), monastery (10), reliquary (30). College of Surgeon, Cathedral and Grand Mosque gives big bonus (all give +40), but you can build only one of each.

- Check Governors' happiness modifier (V&V). You can give the governor good happiness modifier by building farmland upgrades and other buildings.

- Increase garrison size, at least for landlock provinces. Or manage garrison force according to the happiness level.

- Keep your King at the center of the kingdom or keep him connected to the larger portion of the kingdom.

- Manage the tax rate according the the happiness level.

Building the happiness modify buildings and a decent garrison force are the to most important, IMO.

I wonder about this. The only 2 times I went for 100% conquest I had exactly 1 major rebellion in each game.

I build happiness buildings like a fanatic though...something about brothels and taverns makes me feel warm and fuzzy
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Guardian of the Fleet Senior Member Shahed's Avatar

I never had this. Always played GA.
    If you remember me from M:TW days add me on Steam, do mention your org name.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/__shak

No no, I am Mr Happy Buildings and 6 spies and preachers in every province. It's when I take the last province on the map that ain't mine; the whole map turns upside down.

It's kinda fun as it's just like starting over.

Just wanted to make sure this is the reward I worked so hard for?

OK. Now I understand. Sound like a bug.

No. It didn't happen to me in 3 of my 100% domination. 2 pre-patch and 1 post-patch.

Might be a bug. I'm in the middle of my 5th conquest game and it hasn't happened to me yet. All of the previous 4 were conquer 100% of the map games.