Thread: Mongol Invasion Release Date

Seems that EA is not divulging information on whether the expansion: Mongol Invasion is actually being released and sold today, for the U.S., via the EA online store, as promised on the totalwar.com website. I do believe that this is another delay since they would not committ to any date.

Hail Elmo!

I bring you the good new that The MI IS released as promised! (finally....)

I know someone live on the other side of earth already got it. Damn why cant they sell the MI in locall store in North America???

------------------
    [i]Polar the uglyi]
    ++ UglyPolar ++ GlassHeart ++

Grrrrr my sig......

------------------
    Polar the ugly

DOh!! I heard that Taiwan is selling the game today but none here!! Darn EA!! Darn Taiwan!! ***BUYING TICKETS TO TAIWAN AS WE SPEAK*** Who's coming with me!!

Im coming with ya! Buy me a ticket as well...hehe

It will be a ugly trip

------------------
    Polar the ugly

Senior Member Senior Member Kraellin's Avatar

elm,

there was a slight delay of the release date for ME. i dont know a thing about MI though. ME will be in stores tomorrow, according to Babbages, 1 day late. i shld have a copy in my hands by 2 p.m. central time on wednesday :)

taiwan? rofl.

K.

------------------
    I'm sorry, but i never apologize.

I also will be getting a copy tomorrow if all goes as planned.

Michael

War Story Recorder Senior Member Maltz's Avatar

Quote Originally posted by UglyElmo:
    DOh!! I heard that Taiwan is selling the game today but none here!! Darn EA!! Darn Taiwan!! ***BUYING TICKETS TO TAIWAN AS WE SPEAK*** Who's coming with me!! [/QUOTE]

Hey that's where I am from

They got the Chinese version of STW (so no longer "Musashi" but all Kangi (Chinese character) for province names). Some difference in unit name, too. Don't know if they had translated everything into Chinese this time, though.

------------------
    Please visit our Cooperative SP Campaign http://www.totalwar.org/maltz/SP_Campaign/
    Always Recriuting!

Senior Member Senior Member Red Peasant's Avatar

Hummphhh!!

Stop bitchin' guys, the game was created over here yet we seem to be the last to get our grubby mits on it!

------------------
    "In a consumer society there are, inevitably, two kinds of slave: the prisoner of addiction and the prisoner of envy."
    Dum spiro spero

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices.
    - William James

Hi guys let us know?what the games like in ur hands! week have to wait yet a week.keep us up to date,cheers.

------------------
    Hato!!!
    Knight Owltwwooo!!!
    Shoko Emperor
    Die by the Sword

Well, no telling, the EA store has still not sent me an email and order tracking on the site shows it as a future ship. Hopefully we have a game company that actually ships and then lets the paperwork catch up with it later. You know, like real world companies.

Of course, you guys should understand that despite all the money that these guys are supposed to be making, it is only pennies compared to the dollars that commercial companies make. So why bother raising heck? You are getting what you pay for......

Member Member Su Yee DaddisHeer's Avatar

kraellin, by ME you mean Warlord Edition (WE) right?

all the stores ive called today also say that they expect it in tomorrow for whatever reason

Algesan, I ordered my copy of the xpack the 6th around noon, and this morning, when it ws supposed to be out, it still said future ship, but tonight it saids its being processed. Maybe it take 24 hours. When did u order yours?
    Honour to Clan Shades!

Quote Originally posted by Jaguar:
    Algesan, I ordered my copy of the xpack the 6th around noon, and this morning, when it ws supposed to be out, it still said future ship, but tonight it saids its being processed. Maybe it take 24 hours. When did u order yours?[/QUOTE]

The day or day after they announced it on the totalwar.com site. Just called EAStore customer service and their internal checks showed that it shipped yesterday (7th). I will get my confirmation email and the web status will be updated when they catch up evidently. I don't know when yours shipped, but you can get the toll free CS number under the help link at the EAStore and they will check using the order number on your confirmation email.

I'm pleasantly surprised that they have did this so professionally and moved out the product.

Thanx. i think i will call, mine still says its being processed on the order tracking sheet, but I ordered it 3 days ago.
    Honour to Clan Shades!

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

Quote Originally posted by Red Peasant:
    Hummphhh!!

Stop bitchin' guys, the game was created over here yet we seem to be the last to get our grubby mits on it!

[/QUOTE]
    Now now RP,no need to pout,won't change a thing,but your blood pressure."Lord give me the strength to change the things I can,accept the things I can't,and the wisdom to know the difference."Sometimes life stinks.Hang in there.
    I just checked my order and it will be delayed a day,won't be in my hands till August 10.Hopefully this won't affect the European shipping date also,don't see why it should.So "X-mas"has been delayed a day,I'm sure the sun will still rise tomorrow.

------------------
    Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to hell so that they look forward to making the trip.

[This message has been edited by Hosakawa Tito (edited 08-08-2001).]
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

sitting here having a bud:still waiting!

------------------
    Hato!!!
    Knight Owltwwooo!!!
    Shoko Emperor
    Die by the Sword

Senior Member Senior Member Ratta Yamamoto's Avatar

MI supposes to come out in Thailand at the same time as USA (EA games in Thailand come out same time as USA). But I went to the shop 2 hours ago, and they still don't have it. I went to all other shops and none of them had it!!!!!!!! When am I going to get this game!!!!!!!!!!
    Every samurai heart is their sword, to lose their sword is to die.