I did not realize (I guess I did not look too closely at the previews) but I like the addition of the other actual campaigns and starting positions. I still don't know how Takeda has Aki (in the 1530 campaign)...But okay.

I have only played a little bit on Mongols (real) campaign but my first fight was sweet. A double envelopment of the Homo army and slaughtering the remains that come onto the map later gave me 1291 dead Homos for 92 dead Mongols. Nice.

Still need to play with the new Jap units but how is it that one Kensai manages to avoid 60 archers from engagement range to hand to hand range?

Additionally, what is with this goofy Attack bonus stuff. Everybody has 0 but the defese bonus is all there like I would expect.

I don't know who said it but the intro movie is phenomenal (sp?) The intro into the mongol campaigns makes Kublai sound constapated.

My previously POS graphics card now works! In my laptops I used to have to turn off direct draw to run it. No more! Erado may have less headaches now

The Fuh