Thread: Where'd my posts go ?

Default Where'd my posts go ?

I had 1938 posts, now only 1800 somethin

I was so happy to finnally get my double Kensai but this new board has spoiled it for me...

Still in doubt whether I like this new forum...

Edit:
    why isn't HTML allowed here?
    Abandon all hope.

Arrow

I know they are all out to get me, but couldn't it be #a bit more subtle than making em the only one without a rank ? .

btw. TosaInu, I'd apreciate a reply to my email (if you've never had it please just send me an email ): Thanks,

-Mithrandir-
    Last edited by Mithrandir; 02-03-2005 at 14:24.
    Abandon all hope.

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Konnichiwa Mithrandir,

This board is an import from last mondays UBB. It could have been running mondaynight, thus preventing this one to diverge from UBB, but MySQL was a big problem (thanks to Camil from Swarf for fixing the problem).

I have replied your e-mail (elflands@hotmail.com). I'm waiting for your reply which will be answered as well.

Ja mata
    TosaInu
    Ja mata

TosaInu

LoL Mith

Is your name Ivan ??? LoL
    Common Unreflected Drinking Only Smartens

Senior Member Senior Member Lord Krazy's Avatar

Gees Mith,
    I lost count after the first four.
    1900 odd

LK

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Cool

Mith we had to take your posts as payment to be made a Moderator as they are the most valuble asset you own.

Specially after we figured out you had photoshopped then printed off all that dutch currency
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Senior Member Senior Member Idaho's Avatar

What's going on?????? Noone told me this was going to happen... Is it the end of the org?
    "The republicans will draft your kids, poison the air and water, take away your social security and burn down black churches if elected." Gawain of Orkney

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Idaho @ Nov. 11 2002,06:10)]What's going on?????? Noone told me this was going to happen... Is it the end of the org?
    Glad to see you made the transition, Idaho. You're right, of course: this is kind of like being a schoolkid coming home, only to have the neighbors tell you Ma & Pa moved to Ashbury Street...here's bus fare.

Look near the top of this page; you'll see Welcome Idaho, and 'your control panel'. Click that and you can fix up your profile (including avatar selection). TosaInu is working on the restoration/migration of older avatars - not done yet.

Finally, Off-Topic has been renamed Tavern. We need you desperately in there. The rabble haven't been roused nearly enough lately .
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

I don't seem to be able to change my avatar- Is it cos I'm n00b scum ?
    Look what these bastards have done to Wales. They've taken our coal, our water, our steel. They buy our homes and live in them for a fortnight every year. What have they given us? Absolutely nothing. We've been exploited, raped, controlled and punished by the English — and that's who you are playing this afternoon Phil Bennett's pre 1977 Rugby match speech