Thread: i was just wondering if anyone has gotten the mi yet

i was just wondering if anyone has gotten the mi yet from the ups man ??????

I got mine about 11:30 am CST. I ordered the MI expansion pack. came in a shrink wrap. just a jewel case,rulebook,and foldout tech tree. Can't wait to get home and try it.

Trevor

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

On the first ray of light on Wednesday, I looked up to the heavens and said:

"Oh Buddha, deliver unto me your compassion and give me a celestial copy of Shogun: Total War Warlords Edition!"

I heard a rumble in the heavens as my prayer was delivered. Then, the clouds parted, the sunlight burst through, and Buddha himself responded:

"Reach into the depths of your mind, noble Vanya, and yee shall find that which you seek."

"What do you mean?" I said. "I do not understand!"

"Doh! You have no head! Duh! Silly me!" replied Buddha. "But go through the motions anyway! Buddha's Horsemen await you, my Lord! Be swift!" he continued.

As Vanya pondered what he heard, Buddha added one more thing: "Give me 39 heads from your lovely collection -- nothing from your necklace, though. I just think they would look cute over my fireplace."

"Of course, Master" Vanya replied.

And the clouds closed back over the gap, and Buddha was gone.

Vanya draws his trusty sword and hacks off the top of the pumpkin he wears as a head. He reaches in, and he finds a brand-spanking-new copy of Shogun: Total War Warlords Edition inside!

He rejoices! People come from all over the land to gaze in amazement at their new Master, who now commands Buddha's Horsemen!

And that, my friends, is how I was graced by Warlords Edition from Buddha himself!

[Sips sake, eats popcorn]

Mine arrived today too.
    Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

Senior Member Senior Member Shiro's Avatar

Ditto, boys. I was kind of upset at the lack of a box, but I'll be okay...at least I think so.
    "Everything Shiro said sounds good to me."
    -Solypsist
    "Catiline is the one with the black rag and Shiro is erm...the other one..."
    -Tosa

Mine arrived also today, seem most people's who ordered it from EA. That really sux about no box
    Honour to Clan Shades!