Thread: Can\'t get registered for Mongol server

Hi guys, I have the warlord edition now, but when i try to log on to play it, I get a "username does not exist" message. I even went to the totalwar.com site and registered another name and tried to use it but I get the same thing? Is there a different URL that I need to go to to register for the Warlord's game? I cannot access it directly from my Warlord's game due to having a problem with hypertext Url's launching from outside the browser, I get the same for emails too. I have to copy the URL in an email or program and then paste it into my browser to get it to work. If anyone has this URL please post it here so I can get registered on the new server. Thanks

Senior Member Senior Member Kurando's Avatar

I was having problems too, but I just kept banging away at it and eventually it worked.

One thing I do know is that you can register under the same name as your old one, but you need to make a new Clan because the old ones don't work, and seemingly you can't re-use the same Clan name.

(I could be wrong about that, but the password to my old on-line Clan would no longer work.)

Modern civilization is a vast conspiracy against silence

RageMonsta

We had the same trouble.....I made my name...tried 3 different forms of the Clan Rage.....didnt work...so I thought ok.let me do this again....filled out the form using a different family name.....eeeek????..it said this clan already exist??...so it did register?...no it didnt....not listed.....and on and on.....anyway....contacted a trusted person who it did work for....they put Monsta in....THE RAGE....had a look....'oh yeahhh'..there it is....the rest of the clan signed up no problems.....so elmo...find a person who has managed (if you are still stuck) and ask them....I see Mr Fucy from fear is in...maybe he can do the job for you m8.......one thing is...if this is how some of us have to register...how will the players who dont know anybody start to play?

Quote Originally posted by RageMonsta:
    ...if this is how some of us have to register...how will the players who dont know anybody start to play?[/QUOTE]

Come to forum and beg?

i have also been unable to register. i would always get "an unexpected error has occured message" after selecting my clan pword. what i finally ended up doing was changing my japanese family name from what i was in the original shogun, while keeping all else the same, and it worked instantly.

------------------
    indeed
    indeed

Gifted Dilettante Member DragonCat's Avatar

Remember this is a different server, so it doesn't know about clan names.

I was able to add my name: DragonCat Watanabe" and had to create a new clan "DragonCat" and got on just fine.

Just remember, its a new server, so it doesn't know about your other registration on the other server.

Clean start - I love it!

------------------
    DragonCat
    "On the prowl . . . ."
    DragonCat
    . . . on the prowl!

Or it could be that Ugly people are not welcomed at the new server I think DragonCat is right, and dont you have to re-register at EA site again and list u have the mongol invasion/edition?

------------------
    We live in a world of Disclaimers

Honor to Clan Doragon
    www.doragon.cjb.net
    We live in a world of Disclaimers

Honor to Clan Doragon
    www.doragon.cjb.net

I've tried getting on the Mongol server too with no luck.
    Changing the clan name got me a little farther. It used to say my name and password didn't exist. Funny but I can log in at the web site and it says that Mongol Invasion is registered OK. Well I should play single player for a while anyway before I tangle with all you pros....
    But I just wanted to chat.

Senior Member Senior Member LordTed's Avatar

u mean lordted has to register to be a mongul..........wot about all my wins.......a waste....do both servers combine to form the ranking or why dont they just use the old server.