Thread: Blood?

Do you guys see blood during the battles? I remember reading a review that talked about blood being in the game.
    I don't see it.

Rex

If you zoom in close you can see blood beside dead units on the ground. Not a great graphic, but its there.

Naagi
    If i pull the arrow out, will you suck out the poison?

how important is it with blood anyway???
    There I see my father.
    There I see my mother, my sisters and brothers.
    There I see my line of ancestors back to the beginning.
    They call on me and ask me to take my place with them in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.

TheViking a.k.a AggonyViking a.k.a FearTheViking a.k.a WildboarViking

very important and if u dont think it is then go play sum other game like barbies beach vacation instead of this.
    i want blood to colour the battlefield and i also want my men to raise there weapons whilst charging and give massively loud warcries.

British Army: be the best

I remember reading some similar posts a while back. I too would like more blood in the game but it isn't very important. The Myth series used a similar interface to Medieval and it had great blood effects (it was the only thing that kept the stupid game alive). Perhaps a similar system could be modded on? Anyways the review you read likely referred to the fact that you are capable of inflicting thousands of casualties in a single battle. No other game can match this level of violence, albeit not the satisfying to the more sadistic among us.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Citera[/b] (Knight_Yellow @ Dec. 26 2002,23:37)]very important and if u dont think it is then go play sum other game like barbies beach vacation instead of this.
    i want blood to colour the battlefield and i also want my men to raise there weapons whilst charging and give massively loud warcries.
    barbie??? was that the best you could come up with.

I play this game cus its a tactical and strategic game, and it offer that very much

Blood dont improve the game very much, and if you and your likes only want blood play a shoot´em up or beat´em up game instead

There I see my father.
    They call on me and ask me to take my place with them in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.

well yes barbie was the best thing i could cum up with. how many times have u heard of barbies house of pain or gravedigger barbie action set.
    it would have been the teletubbies but they stand on the rabbits next to their little house so thats violent plus sum1's hammered tv ariels into there heads.

My nephew showed me a game today that you can play, grand theft auto 3, there was alot of blood in it, try it then your bloodlust will end hopfully.

you seem to be very familiar to these tv shows.. for kids if im not misstaken. Have you thout of getting a new life and stop watching all those childrens program.

There I see my father.

well kids tv shows are all thats on at christmas in scotland appart from Richard and judy and im sure as hell not watcching that.

Ps. ive got gta3 it aint bloody and i dont have blood lust but ull find that pools of blood where a battlefield effect.
    walking through a churned up battlefield with gore all over the place caused fear and tired men vry quikly.

so in a way u could have an effect where if over 1000 men died then that province would have reduced incom becos of the wrecked fields and disease that accompanies the dead bodies. plus a drop in zeal since sum who died would have been related to those living after the battle.

all im saying is that a slight tint of red would only add to the realism of the game. but obviously ur one of these ppl who think that no1 must see blood for sum reason so lets just agree to dissagree.

Please Children Blood is such a trivial matter in the game of MTW; certainly not something to fight about
    Innovative Soy Solutions (TM) for a dynamically changing business environment.

To bleed or not to bleed that is the question. 'Tis nobler to forget such silly arguments and get back to playing the game.

Given the choice of adding blood at the expense of taking away (any) another game feature, I'll take the other game feature.
    This space intentionally left blank

Gregoshi and Lehesu: Your just saying what im saying.
    And if knight yellow dont agree, its perfectly ok. we all have our own opinions.

Ill quote myself.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Citera[/b] ]I play this game cus its a tactical and strategic game, and it offer that very much

Blood dont improve the game very much, and if you and your likes only want blood play a shoot´em up or beat´em up game instead
    There I see my father.

Holy Crap you people are sensitive

I simply wanted to make sure that I was getting everything that the developer created for my $30.00.

Having or not having blood has no effect on my entertainment, but if it was there, then I want it

Thanks,

Rex