Thread: How do you trade?

I dont understad how to trade, Ive been playing for a week and still have no clue. I build the right buildings, conect sea routes, and make sure there are ports.

Does anyone know if they can point me in the right directions?

I can attach a screenshot to show how it looks.

Thanks

Ok build a port and a merchant get a line of ships from your port to any other port and voila press the gold coin button on the bottom left of the campaign map then click on the province name that you have the port in to see trade income, Remember any enemy ship in your trade chain breaks it

If you have the patch press v to show trade routes if its green from your port to any neutral or ally port then you are in business

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

Welcome Lancer16 We've been waiting for your arrival and talking about it as there is a thread over in the Jousting Field forum about you...or was that just Lancers?

Go to the Main Hall forum and at the top is a thread called Table of Contents. That thread contains links to a multitude of subject, including trading. If you have any questions about the game that is the place to look first
    This space intentionally left blank

Hey, thanks alot.