Thread: Incest in Royal Families

Thumbs up

I always marry my princes to my princesses
    Their descendants sometimes have odd numbers of toes..

Oooookay.... was it good for you ?

Crash

Er, greetings jms. Interesting marriage situations you have there. My father is my uncle, eh?
    This space intentionally left blank

I guess the loyalty of Generals are a problem at higher difficulty levels(?), cos playing at Easy level Ive never had a general lower than 4-5 in loyalty..

btw, what are the effect of such in-house marriages ?

Join The Game https://www.nf-bubbi.dk/vampire.html Before You Get Sucked Dry Of Blood

I actually marry all my princesses to generals within my own army.

Im curious too as to the effects. Would one of the consequences be an excomm by the pope? I hate fighting against crusaders, but on the other hand I always have far too many princesses to know what to do with.

As twisted as this sounds, I've had a couple of close calls because I couldn't marry off my older heirs of an aged King. When I think about it, odd number of toes isn't too bad...

But I would never admit to doing it..it's just wrong.
    - All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke

Luckily at least the game prevents you from pulling a Back to the Future and marrying your Parents to their children

Bored Avid Gamer Member Alrowan's Avatar
    Sydney, Australia... that place down under...

well as an experiment i married all my princesses to thier brothers and uncles and what not... and guess what, my royal line was quite strong..... i mean 5-6 star generals for england??
    Llew Cadeyrn/Alrowan - Chieftain of Clan Raven

Technically speaking, all royalty is inbred. They have been marrying within their elite classes for centuries, which results in a rather limited gene pool. The effects can be seen today in the British royal family.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (rspete @ Dec. 30 2002,22:30)]Technically speaking, all royalty is inbred. They have been marrying within their elite classes for centuries, which results in a rather limited gene pool. The effects can be seen today in the British royal family.
    Yeah, the effects can be seen today in the english royal family. Prince Charles rofl

Guardian of the Fleet Senior Member Shahed's Avatar

errr well em Good Luck with yer breeding
    If you remember me from M:TW days add me on Steam, do mention your org name.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/__shak

Well at least they're getting laid ; that's the important thing
    7 out of 10 people like me ,
    I'm not going to change for the other three .

Slapshooter Senior Member el_slapper's Avatar

That's true in every European Royal Family. this is also why marrying outsiders is not a bad thing, as Diana or Mathilde in Belgium. Let's note that Mathide was under an inquiry for business delinquance, and that inquiry was stopped when.....(you guess what follows).
    War is not about who is right, only about who is left

Having a point of view upon everything is good
    Having a view upon every point is better

The danish royal line also provides itself with new blood, first Alexsandra from HongKong and now maybe that Mary girl from Australia...

Ive decided to use my princesses for mariages for my mercenary armies (if possible), which I do have one of at the moment (wanted some unique units )..

Join The Game https://www.nf-bubbi.dk/vampire.html Before You Get Sucked Dry Of Blood

Well, the princess then disappears from the game and the husband gets 'Secret Incest' amoung his vices and virtues. Their children often have 'Inbred' or 'Odd numbers of toes' in their vices and virtues.

Marrying princesses to generals does make them a lot more loyal, and it better because non-royals can only die in battle.

I do some crazy stuff to my own Royal Family. My son was a heretic, so I had him tried for Heresy on 45 occoasions, and later found that in the kings vices and virtues was: 'Heretic'. I also framed my own son for treason. And somehow, I dont know how, maybe some sort of bug was involved, I also managed to strip my own son of his title of 'Prince'. Quite funny for a while, until I realised my Knig was 78 and had no heirs...

(and by the way, cool icons: )

I believe I have done some dodgy inbreeding...

Sometimes a whole line dissapears off the heirs list because some upstart kid becomes king...

Often the line includes good solid generals who then become immortal...

Later on, even a couple of generations, I might find I have a spare princess around the place, so I tend to marry them to my good generals as a bonus

So I guess I must sometimes be marrying great great uncles to their great great nieces etc...

Dodgy.
    maybe those guys should be doing something more useful...

Thumbs down

Marrying princesses to whomever in your nation is better than sending them out to entertain foreign boys, cause they do not make differences in alliances anyway, so better to keep the loyalty bonus to yourself…

Incest is not cool I'm stunned I never knew such pools of incestuous scum inhabited the Org All of you guys should be on the excomm list for life
    Innovative Soy Solutions (TM) for a dynamically changing business environment.