Thread: What does the military academy do for a catholic

The ingame explanation of what a military acamdemy does is that it alows the construction of some very advanced units whata are those units, the techchart shows that is only usable for the turks since its a prerequsite for Janisary troops, what good is it for a catholic facton like the Germans?
    And the shadow fell upon the Land, and the world was riven stone from stone... The seas boiled, and the living envied the dead. All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

I believe you'll find the answer to your question, in the Main Hall, Table of Contents thread.
    e tu Brute

Thanks, there sees to be a lot of confusion regarding some elements of the game in that thread the millitary academy was clear thogh but the tgread made me cofused as to the functions of collage of surgeons. Isnt there a developer around somewhere one popped up right out of nowhere when a RTW beta was mentioned but not here no now do they hide, I dont think they really know themselfes
    And the shadow fell upon the Land, and the world was riven stone from stone... The seas boiled, and the living envied the dead. All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.