Thread: Patch v1.13 when is it going to be released?

I wonder when they are going to release the patch 1.13? They had orginally said that it would be released when The add on was released. This newer patch was supposed to fix the Nvidia driver problems. Has anyone heard anything on this?

Anjisan
    Anjisan
    -------------------------
    I Shall find and capture the Black Ship....

originally patch 1.13 was supposed to be the nVidia fix, but when we were well into testing it nvidia released new drivers which basically eliminated the problems so CA dropped the patch

1.13 now refers to the patch that will (is supposed to) make original STW compatible with WLE/MI.

and WHEN ? you ask... that's a good question, not anytime soon for sure, but judging by what's going on lately i am asking IS it going to be released at all...

------------------
    I'm a man... I can change... If I have to...
    ...I guess...

[This message has been edited by JayDee Daidoji (edited 08-13-2001).]

Well, I guess I won't be playing this game, I tried to use the 12.41 official version and I dropped fsp by over 600, Thats to bad that they used that as an excuse not to get the patch out. Not everyone can successfully use the newest drivers. My card is a Geforce 256, not a Geforce 2 or 3. Oh well, what is a Pilot to due...

Quote Originally posted by JayDee Daidoji:
    originally patch 1.13 was supposed to be the nVidia fix, but when we were well into testing it nvidia released new drivers which basically eliminated the problems so CA dropped the patch

1.13 now refers to the patch that will (is supposed to) make original STW compatible with WLE/MI.

and WHEN ? you ask... that's a good question, not anytime soon for sure, but judging by what's going on lately i am asking IS it going to be released at all...

[/QUOTE]

------------------
    Anjisan
    Anjisan

Well l am guessing and hopping just after the MI release in europe.

------------------
    Don't use only honour, use theforce, too.
    http://lod.fateback.com
    I cannot return l presume so l will keep my name among those who are dead by bows!
    http://www.dedicatedgaming.com/~angelsofdarkness

Senior Member Senior Member Erado San's Avatar

Anjin, Betatesters shouldn't talk about the patches when they don't know what they are talking about. Like JD

There was a bit more at stake, let's keep it at that.

What drivers do you normally use, Anjin? I got the same card on 12.90 or 14.40 drivers and I don't think you can find faster ones.

Continue this discussion in the tech dojo.
    A voice from the past is heard in the lands...