Thread: Canceled my pre-order (Cancelled for you Brits and Canucks)

I waited till the last possible moment to cancel because I still held on to the slim hope they would offically anounced yea or nay to a multiplayer campaign. An answer of maybe we will patch it if we have the time...ugh. Whatever. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I'll take a pass.

What u on!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
    Hato!!!
    Knight Owltwwooo!!!
    Shoko Emperor
    Die by the Sword

tisk, tisk.. Pot.. i think.

EasyCo
    Takeda war banner: Swift as the wind
    Silent as a forest
    Fierce as fire
    Immovable as a mountains
    EasyCo Dojo

He could be on pot, or he might just be from Leeds (*wink at Hata*).

I don't see why you'd want to cancel your preorder. As I understand it, the multiplayer campaign is supposed to be a patch to be released later. So you probably wouldn't even need Mongol Invasion for it. If you planned to buy MI just for a multiplayer campaign, perhaps you should have read up a bit first and saved yourself the trouble.

------------------
    Disappear into the Darkness!!
    "If your soul is imperfect, living will be difficult." -- Ryo Hayabusa, DOA2

"Hey, why are the enemy throwing their cookware at us?" *KABOOM* -- Thunderbomber sneak attack!

*cough* BakaGaijin I see how you earned your name! Maybe you should "read up a bit first" and save some face. I've been following this game even before there was a demo, and if you knew anything you would know that this is not the first time the multiplayer campaign have been pushed into "patch later" status. The last time they told us to wait for a patch it turned into wait for the Ex pack. If I thought they would release a multiplayer patch I would not have cancel(l)ed my pre-order.

I just don't think that with all the work that needs to be done on the new game that they can justify the time it would take to do the multiplayer campaign right.

I would love for them to prove me wrong...

They may release it later or not, but either way, you're missing a great game... The choice is yours, but...
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

California, Sacramento U.S. --*Originally from: South America Lima, Peru

I think im going to skip the expansion pack..........I'm going to wait for the "Crusaders" Game...........sorry

Unless I'm really convinced to do otherwise.........

------------------
    If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them.

Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

[This message has been edited by vangersonm (edited 08-07-2001).]
    If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them.

Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Oh, I'll probably breakdown and buy it in a couple of weeks. I was a history major (guess which country ). I just want them to come out and say yes or no, that's all.

Gee, I'm sorry for having the capacity for trust.

------------------

"Hey, why are the enemy throwing their cookware at us?" *KABOOM* -- Thunderbomber sneak attack!

I trusted them the first time and the second time, what do you have to say about that? I think the only thing you have any "capacity" for is "fan boy" status....

Yeah moles u need trust.
    u be my flank man anytime

------------------
    Hato!!!
    Knight Owltwwooo!!!
    Shoko Emperor
    Die by the Sword

I would never allow myself to have such a weak center!

Oi!

Don't you dare call me a fanboy, or I'll be forced to cut off your testicles and feed them to you at dinner!

I understand the frustration and broken promises that come with being a gamer: Hell, I play TF. The wait for Team Fortress 2 practically DEFINES the frustration gamers face. However, I'm not going to be weak like the others and succumb. Developers may sometimes be overconfident in their promises, but I am glad to wait until I can actually see whether they fulfilled them or not before I make my judgement.

------------------

Guess I touched a nerve!

I'd hate to be a coke machine where you live Mr Derek Smart!

BTW, could one of the other forum posters please tell him about TF2, that kind of news is best when it comes from a loved one...

Believe it or not I didn't come here to "troll", so good luck to you and see you when they release the multiplayer campaign

p.s. chill, I'm just playing with you baka...shesh

[This message has been edited by Moles Belli (edited 08-09-2001).]

You won't see me, because I don't think I'm gonna play the multiplayer campaign.

You may see me if you ever play normal multiplay, though.

And yes, I know about TF2... D= Although I've heard (friend of a friend kind of stuff, so I'm not taking it TOO seriously) that the game might be prepped for a Christmas release. Like all gaming rumours, though, that should be salted to taste.

------------------

To be honest, when I was at E3, I heard that TF2 was to become Counter strike 2! That would suck, I've been dying for TF2 to come out. I hope the person who told me that is wrong but...

Counter-Strike 2?

Eww...

I mean... just... yuck. =/

------------------

*cough*

well, I hate to say I told you so...