Thread: Hi i'm new and have three questions.

Hi there
    I have had MTW for awhile but just recently joined the forum.
    So I am glad to be here.

Now for the questions.
    1. I can't seem to post in the Acoparthy forum.
    2.How do I change my avatar?
    3. I have a savegame, playing as the almohads, sometime in the 1200's. For some reason the game freezes when I try to load the save. (the file is 4.3megs if that makes a difference)
    Don't base your life off quotes.

1. u cant post there cos ur a junior patron. dont say thats gay or thats lame or thats dumb its there to stop most of the idiots from getting into any of the other sections, just keep good and be polite and u will get higher access.
    2. u canty change ur avatar untill u get to 500 posts
    3. christ knows???

British Army: be the best

Ok but you have changed your avatar and you ae only at 450 posts.

Avatars follow a certain order of changes when one's post count increases. All people with sub-500 post counts in the same range of posts e.g.[200-300] will have the same avatar.
    "Never in physical action had I discovered the chilling satisfaction of words. Never in words had I experienced the hot darkness of action. Somewhere there must be a higher principle which reconciles art and action. That principle, it occurred to me, was death." -Yukio Mishima

i have not changed it when u reach 25 posts u get man at arms avatar ans status then 100 is etc. i think 375 is duke.

British Army: be the best

Expert Attacker Member oblivious maximus's Avatar

DrWho,I have had that happen to me a couple times in STW & MTW.As much as i wanted to play that particular saved game,I just chalk it up to a glitch and go back to the previous to continue.

Dr_Who, the other fine gentlemen have answered your first two questions and I've already greeted you in another thread.

As for the saved game problem, I'd chuck it as oblivious suggested. There may be a work around for it in the Apothecary, but I always thought the medicine was worse than the disease with that.

Speaking of oblivious... With a hearty LOL and ROTFL, we welcome oblivious maximus who has a lock on best new patron name of the day, week and (maybe) month. I'll be chuckling every time you post, you know.
    This space intentionally left blank

Expert Attacker Member oblivious maximus's Avatar

thanks Gregoshi,i appreciate it great game-great forum ,good to be here.

thanks for the info and the greeting

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Gregoshi @ Jan. 16 2003,00:39)]Dr_Who, the other fine gentlemen have answered your first two questions and I've already greeted you in another thread.

As for the saved game problem, I'd chuck it as oblivious suggested. There may be a work around for it in the Apothecary, but I always thought the medicine was worse than the disease with that.

Speaking of oblivious... With a hearty LOL and ROTFL, we welcome oblivious maximus who has a lock on best new patron name of the day, week and (maybe) month. I'll be chuckling every time you post, you know.
    IMO it's a three way tie for best name between: Oblivious Maxiumus, Strategery & and another thing...

Dr. Who - greetings, check out the sticky threads in the Entrance Hall, they have a lot of info about avatars, titles, ability to post on the different forums, etc.
    - All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke

ok