Thread: Why can't I post topics?

i can only post in the entrance hall, is it bc i am new, and if so, how can i become a normal memeber, and post everywhere?

thanks

Just interact (talk) with the other folks and when the moderators see you can play well with the rest of the kiddies, you will be promoted. This only takes about three days to be accomplished.
    Innovative Soy Solutions (TM) for a dynamically changing business environment.

smell the glove Senior Member Major Robert Dump's Avatar

and be sure toe read read this first ... or at least skim through the beginning and the end
    Baby Quit Your Cryin' Put Your Clown Britches On!!!

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

Welcome Murat Bey At the moment you are restricted to posting in the Entrance Hall only. Join in some of the discussions here, start some yourself, there are many friendly people here to talk to. Promotion to the other forums takes only a short time, 2-3 days tops. We're looking forward to talking to you about this great game.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

Murat, we are the normal ones here. The other forums are for those we kicked out of the Entrance Hall for a variety of reasons.

Or not.
    This space intentionally left blank

thanks everyone, i feel welcomed, i may be new in the forum, but in fact i am playing medieval for a while now, and i really enjoy this game, and i am sure this forum will be helpful for me to learn a lot.

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

Murat Bey, you will find lots of excellent strategy posted here. We're glad you decided to join us. Enter into some of the dicussions here and share some of your ideas/knowledge of the game. We'd like to hear from you.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

vrijbuiter Senior Member Rob The Bastard's Avatar

Mostly normal at least.

Murat Bey, what aspects of Medieval do you like the most??,have you also played Shogun??

Bring Back Buck

I was wondering this for ages on the MTW forums. Ah well suppose I have to slum it here, mute, until I'm deemed worthy.

Hi chilling. Welcome to the slums.

There is no reason to be mute. The more active you are here in slumland, the quicker you will get out. Until then, try to make the best of it.

I have this sudden urge to root through garbage cans...

This space intentionally left blank

Thanks for the welcome.

Its nice that you can still read the stuff that 'nobles' like yourself post.

Anyway I've got the day off, the kids are at school and theres a small matter of a dispute with the Hungarians that needs sorting.

Hi Murat,

Kinda like ur name as it reminds me of a flambouyant French calvary general ( during the napoleonic war period )with the same name as urs .Btw, is Bey ur surname?
    A Member of Clan SG

"水无常形,兵无常势"

well;
    i like the real time battles, like everybody else, yes i played shogun, but i like MTW better, just bc factions are more unique, and i am more interested in european history, than japan. One thing i hope that would be implemented in future versions of this beatiful game is more diplomacy options, maybe little bit like Europa Universalis feeling to it.

also Bey is not my last name, it is turkish, in ottoman times Regional Leaders were called Bey, my name is mUrat though.