Thread: the pach for the game

Angry

when i downlode the pach so you can play shogun total war on the internet after you downlode it it ses that access to the specified device,path,or file is denied what do i do tel me ples
    "Even when I am gone, I shall remain in people's minds the star of thar rights, My name will be the war cry of their efforts, The motto of their hopes" Napoleon bonabart

Angry

can someone anser me ples1111111111111111
    "Even when I am gone, I shall remain in people's minds the star of thar rights, My name will be the war cry of their efforts, The motto of their hopes" Napoleon bonabart

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

I'm sorry your having difficulty eddie0909. I don't know why you're experiencing these difficulties, but I will paste this to the Apothecary so that maybe someone with more knowledge can help you.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    I just sent your request to the Apothecary eddie, all we can do is wait. You can read the posts over there, check out any of the discussions to see if you can find an answer. If you need to present a question, just post it here and I will send it along to the appropriate forum for you. I hope you get the answer to your problem soon.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*