Thread: MOD HELP!

how do i change the flags flying over the forts and the shields on the armies (on the stategy map) i've changed the shields (loyalty shields) but i cant the flags to work. what do i do?

how do i change the forenames/surnames? the surnames/forenames are in the names.txt file but the faction ive created still has russian surnames (ive created the scots) how do i utilize these names? the reason my scots have russian surnames is because modded the novgorod faction (gave them scotland [took away novgorod], changed their name to the scots, and made them a major faction). just read the tutorial by AOD Bradfort (posted by kasskop at the boards of medievaltotalwar.com) here and youll see where i'm coming from.

more probs-when i click the scots the game loads and the red bar fills up---but then the game exits and returns to the desktop. when i decide to play the english in my mod and i click the scottish castle or army the game freezes
    KILL RANDOM PEOPLE AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD

Welcome to the Org alman9898. Thanks for trying us out.

The castle flag question was just asked last week. Check out this thread: Changing Castle Flags.

As for the shields, I don't know. However, you might find the answer in the Dungeon forum. Check the many pinned topics at the top of the forum. They contain much information about modding MTW.

If you don't find an answer about changing the shields in there, post your specific question back here and ask that we copy it to the Dungeon. That will get a more direct response from the experts.
    This space intentionally left blank

Hi alman9898 Check out the Dungeon I have been in there all day today (well, after university and a doctor visit) reading stuff and I am pretty sure you will find what you need. Also the moderators on this forum are pretty amazing. If you are unable to post your question in the Dungeon forum they will move it there on request.....They are perhaps too nice I wonder where they find these people.
    "Enough talk!"
    -Conan the Destroyer

"Enough talk!"
    -Conan the Destroyer