Thread: Oldest King

I just had William III die. He was 88 years old. This bests my oldest king by a good 8 years. Has anyone had a king older than that?

I got my English King William II up to 92. I wonder if anyone has reached 100 yet.

Roaming around the World looking for a quiet place to eat your family.

King Elvis of cheeseburger could match any of those ages...he is still going and will hit 157 in about a week

I had once a princess who lived 125 years, the problem was that every time i clicked on her the game crashed.
    And suddenly she disapeared.
    I think she was so ugly that no one wanted to marry her and that she was kind of a witch, so to live that long...but one of her spells went wrong one day and she became a frog.

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

Er...princesses become spinsters and are removed from play after a certain number of years.
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

I had a Russian King make it to 93, his son took over at the age of 60 and promptly died the next year. Longevity skipped his generation I guess

I had a really weird one the other day. I was playing the Patrician Mod so that might have had something to do with it. Anyways, i checked my heirs page and i all was good part from one thing one of my princesses was -735 years old... strange stuff.
    "If you have an elephant by the hind legs... it's best to let it go"
    Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (troymclure @ Feb. 11 2003,03:03)]I had a really weird one the other day. I was playing the Patrician Mod so that might have had something to do with it. Anyways, i checked my heirs page and i all was good part from one thing one of my princesses was -735 years old... strange stuff.
    LOL...That is because the campaign starts at AD 80 wich does some weird stuff to princess age and several other characters age..