Thread: cant find Gnomeunitbuildproj_v2.0

i can't find the Gnomeunitbuildproj_v2.0 file in the.org Downloads section anywhere
    KILL RANDOM PEOPLE AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD

Yep, the download section is not complete. They moved all files to 3ddownloads.com but you won´t find all files that are there back in the download section of the org.
    Look here: http://www.3ddownloads.com/strategy-...totalwar/Tools

alright I've changed the Aragonese king's unit to Alumghavars and kept the Royal Knights are units they can build. One problem: when I have a Royal Court built in 1101 I can build all three types of RKs - Early, High, and Late how do I fix this?

The Lordz Modding Collective Senior Member Lord Of Storms's Avatar

I have had the same problem I dont know if you have to edit somrething in the build13 file?P.S.What if you remove the royal court from the heading #17 in buildings needed to produce in the crusaderunit_prod_11 file take away the building from whatever one you do not want to show up?

Taking life one day at a time!

Did you remove the Aragonese from the list in column 49? The game could get confused if the Aragonese is still in the list because Almughavars is ALL_PERIODS. Did the King and princes spawn with Almughavars or RK?

Check column 20 for proper period.

I think column 17 won't need to be changed.

Yep, I removed the Aragonese from Column 49. They did spawn Alumghavars. I'm pretty sure the periods for the RKs are correct.