Thread: I just played the old demo

I have just played the old demo of shogun wich introduced me into the game and I had some great time!

I think that the music is better...the music file "battle" that was not included in the full game is great! It has a great atmosphere! I also noticed that the archers was great in close range, 25 archers killed 3 spearmen every shot!!! It felt great beacause in the full game the archers is #"¤¤"#¤%¤# bad...I mean when 120 archers fire at some spearmen 50 yards away it must kill more than 1-2 each rain of hell!?!
    I think they should improve the hit ratio of the archers alot! They should be slower when reloding though... I think that would make the game far more realistic and far more fun!
    Just think the thought that you have placed some archers regiments on a valley hill and then a spearmen regiment are crossing the landscape and you are raining arrows on him literally...the result: 5 kills every rain wich will kill the whole regiment!

I know! this change will make the archers to good... why not make weather condition more important and slow them down alot, maybe make them more expensive?

Anyone agrees with me?

Actually - in WE the benefits of height seem (to me at least) to be greatly increased for archers. They have not tweaked an increase in range for height, but I think the original increase was about right anyway. The accuracy does seem to be much better.

BSM Skkzarg
    "A mind is a terrible thing to taste."
    BSM_Skkzarg
    "ARG when I'm Happy, ARG when I'm Sad, ARG when I'm good or bad. ARG!"
    "ARG to port! ARG to starboard! Arg from stem to stern! ARG!"

the funny thing is the atmosphere and gameplay was best for me in the old demo.
    lol, i recognize your statement.
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well