Quote Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Longshanks @ Feb. 16 2003,06:38)]There is no bias here. Some of my ancestors were Cossacks, which makes me part Slavic as well.

The fact is, Slavs didn't fight against Rome. Germans, Celts and Iberians did.
Cossack isn't really a national term. Although it's mostly associated with Ukranian rebels.

Since we don't have any written records that doesn't mean that there were no conflicts between the neighboring German tribes and Slavs. Who knows.

I know that Slavs didn't play any role in Roman history, but my argument is that RTW is just a game. What if you're going to counquer Germans in the game ( which isn't historically accurate, but if you're going to play as Romans that's going to be your goal, right? ) than you're practically done. You can't go any further than the Carptian Mountains, because Slavs were there and they're are not going to be included in the game, according to you. If you want it historically accurate than that's how it shold be.

You say that there is no bias? Than tell me some Slavic subtribes, since you probably know all the German and Celtic ones. Tell me what do you know about Slavs that makes you think they're not important.

Well if there aren't going to be any Slavs in RTW there former territory shouldn't be either?
Do you, at least, agree with me on this one.