Thread: How many posts?

Just wondering how many posts fore I am a senior member.
    I am Kublai Khan,the great khan.My lands stretch from sunrise to sunset.I ride with the horde at my back.We are fearless,and unstoppable.We ride,and no enemy is left alive! My warriors? Ha! There are none greater in all the world!

apparently quantity of posts does not affect your promotion, it is quality. hmmmm, funny I've spammed my way through quite a few threads . But almost noone becomes a senior member so I wouldn't get your hopes up. You may as well stay down in the trenches with us junior members. Anyway I hear the senior members and mods lose touch with reality after a while

Heraclius you are just being a silly Greek...-Galestrum

The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Oh.... Thats what I thought.
    I am Kublai Khan,the great khan.My lands stretch from sunrise to sunset.I ride with the horde at my back.We are fearless,and unstoppable.We ride,and no enemy is left alive! My warriors? Ha! There are none greater in all the world!

Senior Members must leave behind their physical body and become beings of pure energy or spirit. So in a sense, they do lose touch with reality.

We mods never do.
    This space intentionally left blank

Basically Senior Members either have to have been around when STW came out, or seriously dedicate a large part of their life to the advancement of the TW community. For instance, Kraellin, who answers a lot of questions in the Apothecary forum, or those who have been around since 1999. Even some of those members are not yet Senior Members. It doesn't mean that you are at a lesser position. I have been around for many months more than my start under 'this' .org screenname. And those who have played online know that. So far the only differences I have seen between Junior and Senior members is that Senior members can start a new topic in The Watchtower (I think that is the right forum) and they can send private messages. If you are a Junior Member, then consider yourself in the majority, and rightfully so because I do not think that any contribution I have made as yet has warranted me for Senior Member status....not even in my own clan. Rest assured that those who are Senior Members have worked for it. They don't have a post limit...otherwise I'm sure Mith (Glorfindel) would have hit it by now

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Gregoshi @ Mar. 20 2003,00:05)]Senior Members must leave behind their physical body and become beings of pure energy or spirit. So in a sense, they do lose touch with reality.

We mods never do.
    Heraclius you are just being a silly Greek...-Galestrum

The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.