Thread: Mongol Kill-Loss Ratios

I dunno about you people but I've only had the game for a few days and I have been mostly playing against the mongols but when i did play with them i got some rather interesting ratios. (quite a sentence ain't it?) For one with the mongols i got over 1200kills to like 50 losses. however the japanese got good kills also. (when i controlled them of course ) This is my best ever kill/loss ratio for NDs..
    kills losses
    ND unit1: 586 94
    ND unit2: 457 74

------------------
    Chaos is born from order.
    Cowardice is born from bravery.
    Weakness is born from strength.
    -Sun Tzu
    Chaos is born from order.
    Cowardice is born from bravery.
    Weakness is born from strength.
    -Sun Tzu

Yeah, Mongols tend to kill tons of units, no matter the situation. For example, I took one unit of 20 Thunderbombers and another of 20 Skirmishers up against a unit of 57 Yari Cav. The Cav charged my units on flat ground. My Skirmishers got off maybe one volley before the Yari Cav overwhelmed them and killed 20. But then the Thunderbombers tossed into them from the side, and the unit was DECIMATED! Only 9 of the YC were left after three volleys from the Sandas. That's 50 losses compared to 20 on my side, and the Japanese lost cav!

And that's only one example.

Another time, I used four units of Heavy Cav to decimate a Japanese army entrenched on a hill. 500 losses to 30! Granted, the HC fell upon the defences from the side, where there was little archer protection, but those were IMPRESSIVE kills for fighting uphill against Japanese infantry. Well, not counting the Light Cav I had moved in above the position...

Okay, so maybe it's the combination of half-decent tactics with the Mongol units which results in such big ratios... but it's still kinda crazy.

------------------
    Disappear into the Darkness!!
    "If your soul is imperfect, living will be difficult." -- Ryo Hayabusa, DOA2

"Hey, why are the enemy throwing their cookware at us?" *KABOOM* -- Thunderbomber sneak attack!