Thread: Clans

Question

hi this is my 1st post, and i have had MTW for about 2months. i have been playing however a lot less than this. i am in a Medal of Honour clan, and i was just wondering how the clans work in MTW. do you fight other clans, or do you fight people within the clan?

i would of posted this in the barracks section, but it wouldnt let me post in there so here it is.

thanks
    I hate way that even though you
    Know you're wrong you say you're right
    I hate the books you read and all your friends
    Your musics shite it keeps me up all night

Ongoing Clan competitions:

Clan War Belt
    Clan Wars Championship

Usually my clan m8's like to pick fights with me, because I'm the noob

Visit some clan webpages and enjoy. You'll get a good impression of what the clanners are up to
    {RVN}Vandal - Boyar of Clan Raven

Never disturb an enemy when he is making a mistake

Bored Avid Gamer Member Alrowan's Avatar
    Sydney, Australia... that place down under...

lol erik, since when were you the newbie... hehe

anyway, clans are basically a community of likeminded players who enjoy a good knockabout here and there.. (and feeding babies when it comes to beef )
    Llew Cadeyrn/Alrowan - Chieftain of Clan Raven

Welcome to the Org King Creole. Keeping an eye on the Barracks forum should also give you a good sense of what the clans are up to.
    This space intentionally left blank

Yes clans do fight each other. Mostly though, they're for finding allies you enjoy playing with and against. Many clans are friends with each other, and some are allies, like LRossa and Kenchikuka. And theres also non-Clan clans that have some of the most interesting players you'll find online.

ok thanks, as i said, i have been in a medal of honour clan for some time now, and was jsut wondering wot the MTW clans did. thanks
    I hate way that even though you
    Know you're wrong you say you're right
    I hate the books you read and all your friends
    Your musics shite it keeps me up all night

Bring your Clan to MTW, King Creol. FFighters are in similar situation, we just invade MTW (and meet fierce resistance)

Annie
    AggonyJade of the Brotherhood of Aggony, [FF]ladyAn or [FF]Jade of the Freedom Fighters

Smile

Lady Ann is right M8 just bring ur friends to MTW and enjoy the fun of being part of a big and interesting family. The clans take a major role in MTW cause basically they are the basis of all strategy used here. hehehe some dont....
    Well bottom line there's more fun playing this game when u are a part of a clan.

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

IT'S TIME THEY LESSON US: WE WANT A MP CAMPAIGN FOR ROME TOTAL WAR

I spent months on-line deciding whether or not I wanted to join the madness that is clan based MTW. As a Ronin I'd always got on with most people in the game room and was worried that as soon as I joined a clan, that would be the end of that. I certainly know a lot of good players who will always remain Ronin - Glorfindel for example (Don't ever tell him I said he's good&#33 - and like the Ronin lifestyle.

However, joining a clan - definately best thing I ever did. You can still play with non-members of your clan and noone really holds it against you what clan u are (there are always exceptions). I'd like to think that most of us get on with everyone else in the game room and for the most part u forget that they are ur enemy.
    What joining a clan does do, however, is add a touch of spice. Its like putting marshmallow in hot chocolate - tastes good already, but once you've done it u dunno how u managed without.
    When you do play as a clan or within a clan there is a sense of rivalry rather than just another battle, and most clans have in house tourneys, train each other, etc.
    Check em out, visit the forums, etc and see what u think. Welcome aboard m8y.
    The eagle looked down and saw that the arrow had been made with one of his own wings. Often we give our enemies the means of our own destruction.

although some may be shamed that SPQR is the least(according to the org poll) looked up to clan in MTW, I really enjoy playing with those guys.

Greeting spqromulus.

Correction to your statement: SPQR is the least(according to the org poll) looked up to clan in MTW of those listed in the poll and to those who voted. Look at it this way, it gives your clan a goal. Besides, the whole clan thing is fluid as members come and go. The clan on top today might not even exist in 6 months.
    This space intentionally left blank

I for one love the clan scene as you have the option to play with people u know, which you dont really have as a ronin. I see even one of the most well known ronins in mp has succumbed and joined up. Good luck to TGI01 and all the Kenchi's.