Thread: Just playing around with the kensai

Well, I know there have been tons of discussion about the unfairness of certain units. Including the in/famous kensai unit. Well, for fun at early in the morning. I decided to set up a custom battle between the computer and I.

It involved me with with 16 kensai units with 12 of them at H6 and 3 armor and 3 weapons. The other 4 were H7 with the same. The computer was given 8 H2 monks and 4 H2 nodachi. Heh.

Well, it was run in the summer on the 4th Kawajima battlefield and on expert. It was foggy and the computer was the attackers. It was quite a blast just to charge my kensai in and wait how long they would last. They killed 618 to all 16 lost. This was all in 5 minutes time.

The manximum kill for a kensai was 74 to 1 and the minimum was 14 to 1. What a difference. LOL

Well, if anyone else has kooky stories like this. Post them!
    -One against the many, can win when the many are divided.-

ok i was in campaign mode and i had 2 units of arcehrs and 3 monks and i lost 50 men trying to kill one daimyo! he just kept killing and runig! gahh i fiunally got him hoguh..ah hsweet victory/
    1.so sad too bad bye-bye.

2.With one Tiger you still have a chance for your life, with two Tigers...well...with two you had better start praying...hard. (Quote by TigerWolfHybrid memebr of the Twin Tigers clan...thats me!)

ROFL, I was after Oda once and after routing his entire force I swung back into his rear. In the meantime he had routed the YS unit facing him at the cost of his entire bodyguard. No problem, I slammed my YA into him, routed. My other YS, routed. First SA, routed. Second SA, routed. Third SA with taisho, routed and taisho's head taken after it routed. Who needs a flippy kensai?

Of course, I've seen the opposite more often than not, so this is cool.

although i play the "all seen Ai" i like to hide a kensai between my nodachi. this ogre shaped shogun wears the same clothes
    Clan Wolves: 10 years in Total War
    visit us at wolves.magyarkhan.org
    and youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ClanWolves
    and watch a Creative Assembly employee struggle in battle....

I was playing a Capaign as Hojo in Sado in Winter. I easily routed all the enemy's troops except the Uesegi Daimyo. Killed all his body guards, and flanked him from every direction possible. I got bored and put the game on full speed, and after a few minutes he was still standing. Eventually, this one daimyo killed my general, i routed, and lost the battle to one darn soldier!

This happen to anyone?

------------------
    Honour to Clan Shades!
    Honour to Clan Shades!

No, haven't lost the battle before, but have taken about 30 casualties... kind of a stupid "feature."
    My motto: Be sharp, not
    well-rounded.