I'm not participating in this discussion here, just a remark.

This is an independent fanforum, you can have any opinion about the game and post and discuss any point.

What will not be accepted is talk like: 'you're a noob and stupid', 'you're a developer and only think about money'.

About the former: many people play this game for many different reasons. 10 people: 10 different skills, opinions and expectations. Respect the opinion/efforts of others.

About the latter: money is required to make a game (I know that there are free quality mods/games). I personally don't believe that a professional coder only thinks about money when he makes a game.

Anyway, these are just annoying personal attacks, not bringing any improvement to the game and only enhance the us vs them attitude and actually decreases the commitment/willingness to change anything, let alone listening to each other to improve the product (no doubt here, there's enough to improve. But it must be said that there are many much worse pieces of code).

A in every post isn't required, nor is a .

If there are negative opinions: please voice them, but do so in an acceptable manner.