Thread: No e-mail

The anssi@totalwar.org e-mail address has been off-line for quite some time now, and no immediate remedy to that situation is expected.

Furthermore, my ISP's e-mail servers have just chosen to go off-line - I can't send from the ahakkin1@pp.htv.fi address, and since I'm not receiving anything, that is probably down as well. I will let you know when this situation is remedied, but until then, I cannot be reached by e-mail. Use ICQ instead.

HATAMOTOKILL-san, the "you-know-what" situation cannot unfortunately be resolved at the moment, but I will endeavor to get it over with as soon as this problem permits me to contact you again. Until then, post with your current account, which should work without a hitch.

And lastly, sorry about further clogging up GD with this stuff. This thread will be closed immediately as no reply is necessary.
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

Update: the ahakkin1@pp.htv.fi address is working again now. However, I have reason to believe anything that was sent to me between about 10 PM GMT yesterday and now has been lost by my ISP, so on the off chance someone mailed me something, it needs to be sent again.

Otherwise, I'm just going to pretend this never happened. Carry on...

Thread closed again.
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure