I have only played shogun for a few hours (that is the origonal, havn't even tried the new one yet). That being said, I think this is one of he most ungreatful communities I have ever seen. We can line tis right up next to the pre-teen Counter Strike forums.

First, the game has been out for 3 days. Already people are bi.tching about how they dislike the balance and how you can only attack the enemy. I mean, it isn't like they arn't going to patch the game! You expect a perfect piece of software out the door immidiately? I am a hardcore MMORPG fan, and maybe I have become much more leaniant after bearing through the Anarchy Online release, but this is just disturbing.

I figured the age range here would large and the average age would probably be 19ish because of the setting of the game (kids who like RTA usually swarm to the latest westwood release) yet it seems rare the I even see a post where the author bothers to use capital letters and punctuation.

Now, I am only 17 and need to be a little careful with my money. I usually download the warez version of games before I buy (I got a feeling I am going to regret sayinbg that, don't want to turn thi into a ethics in gaming post) then if I like it I go out and buy the game. Demos can be misleading... I prefer to try the whole game before I buy. After playing the warez version of the origional shogun for about 3 hours last week I have already preordered Warlords Edition... one of the rare times I trust a gaming company to diliver, and it seems in my eyes they have.

Compare this expansion pack to those of blizzard and westwood... these guys gave you a whole second campagne, a whole new nationality (which is a big deal in a game that origionally only have one), a map editior, and severa other improvements to the game.

I just can't see what you all are complaining about. I am starting to almost regret ordering this game because I was looking foreward to huge epic multiplayer battles with somewhat mature people... guess I was mistaken.

-Steve