Thread: Uninstalling MI/WE

I,m actually seriously thinking about uninstalling MI until they patch it.

Some really neat things on the strategy map are just not worth the price paid in gameplay regarding reinforcements among others.

At least i know in STW that if i invade a province with 2000 guys that i will have 2000 guys and not just 960(USING 60 MAN UNITS).
    My own reinforcements just don't appear whereas the computer seems to get his no problem.And this guessing where the AI reinforcements are gonna come from and trying to wipe them out within a time limit with your army that gets no reinforcements for losses taken sucks.Plus in bridge battles his reinforcements appearing behind my side of the bridge?
    I am not enjoying this game sorry guys!

I also hate the fast speed on the strat map by the AI.
    The quick and easy cost of buying and upgrading units and buildings has cheapened the campaign too.
    It's a shame as they have done some really nice things to the strat map to help out and show things and i think it's made all the difference'but the gameplays just not there in SP.
    If only they would have the new map features in STW i would be happy even if it meant losing the new units.

I've tried all weekend to like it'but just can't.But i prefer STW to MI/WE.

Hach
    The greatest thrill in life is not to Kill' but to let live!

Any chance they'll release an expansion to fix the current expansion?

Hach

------------------

i also noticed that many people online play mostly jap vs jap and using even the old units mostly. what a funny world we live in..

hach u have been able to enter our Project of patching forum... the case aint lost yet. if w eloose in the end we will rampage over all futher releases ofcourse, and we would be happy to have u in that too
    Clan Wolves: 10 years in Total War
    visit us at wolves.magyarkhan.org
    and youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ClanWolves
    and watch a Creative Assembly employee struggle in battle....

Hach - alot of us sympethize with most of the things you mention - the reinforcement handling (or not handling in the case of those disappearing units) is a major beef with the majority (but not all) the players. As far as the change in building cost and speed, it has also been mentioned and I think a toggle here would really be the best "fix" - check it if you want the old economic way.
    The other big thing you did not mention is morale - and this is again being THE topic in the forum at the moment.

CA/EA/DT have stated that we will get a patch - what exactly it will cover remains to be seen. Then again - we were promised a 1.13 for shogun, and a campaign online, and ..... ad naseum.....

The key is that they do seem to be willing to do one patch - so work with the rest of us to decide what all needs "fixing" so that we get one patch that we can be happy with!

------------------
    BSM_Skkzarg
    "A mind is a terrible thing to taste."
    BSM_Skkzarg
    "ARG when I'm Happy, ARG when I'm Sad, ARG when I'm good or bad. ARG!"
    "ARG to port! ARG to starboard! Arg from stem to stern! ARG!"

BSM can u email me?
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

To add a thought, I agree on most counts Hach, but the periodic crashes which I experience are a source of annoyance. I was involved in a massive battle against the Mongols. It took 30 mins to whittle them down, then the game bloody crashed! As far as I see a lot of people are having crashes on good spec machines, so please try to remedy this in the patch.