Thread: Close up grafics

hi all ,i have had the game for a long while but didn't have much time to play until latly. my question is, i have seen a few screen shots of battles on this site that were up close to the battle , i mean like right there and you can see the warriors up close. but i have not seen it on my game while i was playing it. why is this? i have the original game only. is there some online upgrades or somthing? any help would be great and if the game can be viewed like in those screen shots that would make it allot more fun i would think. this is the link http://www.totalwar.org/screenshots.shtml

and its the third pic from right to left on the top.

Senior Member Senior Member Shiro's Avatar

Looks amazing indeed. I believe that image is only of design art. Images made for the game but never put in.
    "Everything Shiro said sounds good to me."
    -Solypsist
    "Catiline is the one with the black rag and Shiro is erm...the other one..."
    -Tosa

yep what shiro says is correct

------------------

Watch out for that. . . . . Dam too late!. . . the story of my life!

WarlordWarrior
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944

Senior Member Senior Member Shiro's Avatar

That's gonna be my new sig!
    "Everything Shiro said sounds good to me."
    -Solypsist
    "Catiline is the one with the black rag and Shiro is erm...the other one..."
    -Tosa

lol no way. . . . . can't believe i did that! i could have said it different like. . .

what that silly mug features says is correct hehe

------------------

Watch out for that. . . . . Dam too late!. . . the story of my life!

WarlordWarrior
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944