Thread: Capture the Honjin!

Is there any reason why people seem to avoid this like the plague?

It seems to me like a very good mode for multiplayer, both players must balance both attack and defence within a 16 unit army, yes it encouriges ninja enterprises and sneaky stuff like that, but it therefore also opens peoples eyes to it - makes them more alert, very interesting game if you ask me
    Have you seen the fnords?

yes it is a very good and intresting game but many more ppl seem to be playing king of the hill gane which is extreamly fun and also very challenging! i personnaly like both maybe king of hill shading it

------------------

Watch out for that. . . . . Dam too late!. . . the story of my life!

WarlordWarrior
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944

Senior Member Senior Member Kraellin's Avatar

the capture the honjin game seems to have a bug in it. during one 3v3 game online the honjins were all captured and some were re-captured by the original player and some couldnt be re-captured for some odd reason. the host said the max number needed to capture the thing was 5 men, i think, and it didnt matter how many we put in there, at leaast one of them couldnt be re-captured. there were no hidden units like ninja in it either. the honjin was empty of enemy but couldnt be re-captured. this was played on totomi. i dont know if it's any different on any other maps or not.

as for king of the hill, that's now my favorite game style. tons of fun, specially in a 3v3 or 4v4 :)

K.

------------------
    I'm sorry, but i never apologize.