Thread: Archives question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

Hmmm...with the advent of the MI, the Strategy Archives section may be a bit outdated.
    Any ideas on what should be done? I was looking at some of them, (hey, I wrote a great treatise on ninjas and it isn't included!) but there is some material that could be deleted.

Since Catiline-san is on vacation, I might do some updating work just as well. I'll add some new threads which I promised to, and if you want more, post URLs here.

However, it's probable I won't delete any of the old stuff - after all, even if EA will no longer support the old STW, it doesn't mean we shouldn't.

------------------
    "When on the battlefield, if you try not to let others take the lead and have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, then you will manifest martial valour. This fact has been passed down by the elders. Furthermore, if you are slain in battle, you should be resolved to have your corpse facing the enemy."
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure