Thread: A couple of questions from a semi-newbie.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

First is, when I right-click a unit with less than 120 men in an army it says something like, "cost of retraining: 232 koku". The number is dependent on the amount of troops missing, I know. But where can I retrain them without needing to buy a whole new unit (i.e. how do I "refill" that unit)?

Second question, four times this has happened to me (and the last time I had 360 troops while the computer defender had 341 or so) and I'm wondering if it's a bug: I'm maneuvering to get the best position around my quarry and then, without an arrow fired, he starts running away! So, so far, I've had (within the strategic game) 4 no kill wins! That's no kills for me and no kills for him.

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep:
    First is, when I right-click a unit with less than 120 men in an army it says something like, "cost of retraining: 232 koku". The number is dependent on the amount of troops missing, I know. But where can I retrain them without needing to buy a whole new unit (i.e. how do I "refill" that unit)?

You can retrain units anywhere that u can build units. To retrain yari send them to a province that builds yari. Then open the build units box and drag the yari into it. you will also gain any bonuses from armouries/swordsmiths/etc. in the province.

Second question, four times this has happened to me (and the last time I had 360 troops while the computer defender had 341 or so) and I'm wondering if it's a bug: I'm maneuvering to get the best position around my quarry and then, without an arrow fired, he starts running away! So, so far, I've had (within the strategic game) 4 no kill wins! That's no kills for me and no kills for him.

basically the enemy bottle it. in fights when you greatly outnumber the enemy they run and also if your forces are equal but u outmanauver them they may flee