Thread: Anybody has tried sending re-enforcement ?

Hi pple,
    Is that a maximum army size during each Battle on the screen ? If your army size in the province is more than the maximum army size allows, can you calls in re-enforcement during the course of the battle ?

Thanks for your advise !
    Cheers

yes, have some troops retreat (not your general though) and then more will come and take the place of the retreated troops.

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

that's the plan, but in practice it's rather unpredictible. sending off just one unit seldome results in reinforcements arriving; it's best to send off maybe half the army to trigger whatever it is that brings them. i know that sounds like a weak method, and i agree, but i've complained about this in several other threads and hopefully the lack of arriving reinforcements will be fixed soon. There is no keyboard command to activate when reinforcments come.

Yup. I have seen numerous thread complaining about this. Thanks guys for all your advise !
    Realistically, the general should be able to command when and how the re-enforcement to come in during the course of the battle.

Cheers