Thread: Very Important Msg.....From: Legend(EMPofKhan)

Today Sunday, Sept.16th, 2001. Hi my name is WarLordLegend, other known as Emperor General Khan(EMPofKhan). Many remember me and those who know me I bring my thoughts to you of memories we've shared over the many months we knew each other. Just a few days ago I recieved news that I have been recalled back to service in the U.S. Navy. Due to the current events that recently lead up to this, me leaving, I wanted to express my friendship and kindle thoughts of players and clans whom I will miss dearly. As I leave tomorrow morning for Norfolk, Va. Naval Air Station, I will carry with me the good times and bad times of a game called Shogun TotalWar. I wish I could take it with me. I wish I could take my friends with me. I wish I could just not go away, but life is the way it is and I must do what I pledged to do many moons ago.
    Since July 2000 I have come to enjoy every chance I get to play STW and meeting new and old friends in the lobby. If anyone ask's me if I learned anything from all of this,(with a smile) I would tell them more than you can imagine. I can't really say when I will return, I guess when ever they are done with me or when my end of service will be up, which is November of next year. As I leave here with the last words of a guys destination unknown, I would like to point out to the community whom my friends are and who have impacted me since over a year ago.
    To my dear friends. Hold your heads high not low. Think of me in your prayers as I think of you all in mine. We will all meet again, someday. With all my love to you all, may strength and honor be with you.
    List:.........
    ShingiWarPriest
    ShingiModoka
    ShengiTetsu
    TigerOctavion
    TigerAttending
    UglyElmo
    UglyPolar
    MagyarKhan
    Demon
    CAChicken man
    FearofJST
    FearofNC
    FearofBong
    FearofShip
    AMP
    Attila
    Hannibal
    HattoriWatcher
    Labeiofest
    zenblade
    cancritter
    ragefury
    kocmoc
    eagle2
    eurosan
    wonton
    The Celtiber Clan
    RW clan
    WarLordDragonFist
    WarLordStryker
    WarLordSamerai
    WarLordWarrior
    WarLordJacs
    WarLordNiteMare
    WarLordStorm
    WarLordNazareth
    WarLordBatu
    WarLordDarkChild
    To my dearest friend: If anyone asked me in an interview of me, who I looked up to as my role model, well I guess you already know. Shingikagu(Yoshikane) thanks for everything my england Brit. I will never forget you Matt.
    If there is anyone I forgot to mention on the list, please forgive me. Farewell and hope everyone will still be around when I return Someday.
    Signing out,
    WarLordLegend(EMPofKhan)

Well good luck and we shall all see ya soon

good luck and return savely...
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

Blog Entries

Good Luck, say hello if u are back...

koc